chapter 9

Ignore mistakes.

No one's pov

Sun is shining thru the window and land on a soft tan skin of brunette. Taehyung slowly open his eyes and get up smiled to himself and went to bathroom doing his morning routine.

Soon he came back and get ready it's Sunday so he don't have any work to do so he went downstairs and start making breakfast for his babies.

It's been 1 month since that dinner and to his surprise jungkook is being very responsible and also very caring toward him and the kids.

He is surprised because he can see the change in jungkook. To say he is surprised is totally understatement but he is happy for the ravenatte.

And jungkook didn't give up on him yet he daily send flowers and sorry cards for him.

Taehyung is liking it but he is scared to let latter in his life again, he is scared what 8f it's just an illusion he just don't wanna get hurt again.

Only he knew how much he suffered how he was when his water broke at the time of his pregnancy he always wants his warmth cuddles care but jungkook just abandoned him.

But he know that he is just a dare he was in a one sided relationship only he loves jungkook doesn't love him back.

He heard a bell ring he snapped back from his thought he went to open the door and met with smiling jungkook.

Taehyung's jaw dropped at the sight of jungkook. Ravenatte looking extremely hot in his casual clothes.

On the other hand jungkook is in same condition the morning glow on taehyung's face his hair is falling cheeks tinted pink he know taehyung's face got red in the morning pink rosy lips

On the other hand jungkook is in same condition the morning glow on taehyung's face his hair is falling cheeks tinted pink he know taehyung's face got red in the morning pink rosy lips. He was ethereal.

"Good morning tae

"Good morning tae... I mean taehyung" jungkook said.

"Uh good morning jungkook" taehyung said and smiled shyly.

"Come in have breakfast kids still sleeping you want me to wake them up" taehyung asked while moving to his kitchen.

"Umm no let the sleep actually I came here to talk to you" jungkook said.

"Okay just give me minute lemme just set the table for us" taehyung said and jungkook nodded taking a seat in front of cooking counter.

Soon taehyung finished his work and said " okay tell me what do you wanna talk about".

"Umm actually tae I wanna talk about us" "there is no us jungkook" taehyung cut him off.

"Tae please here me out just this once please I am begging" jungkook said in a pleading voice.

"Okay" taehyung said blankly jungkook take a deep breath and start talking.

"I know taehyung I hurt you alot in the past but trust me when I say I was never been in a relationship after you gone I regretted everything I searched for I was blind that didn't see your love I just want to show everyone that no one can resist Jeon jungkook"

" I know I was a jerk back then but I am changed now I am ready for all the responsibilities and I..."

"I what" taehyung asked "I love you taehyung I love you now I loved you back than and I will love you forever"

" you loved me okay where that love go when I tell you about my pregnancy when I forget everand came back to you to give you another chance huh" taehyung said his tears falling.

"I know I did wrong but I was confused at that time I didn't know what is love I thought it's just mare attachment you know I never experienced love my parents always busy in business they never showed me what is love"

"But then I met you I have fallen in love with you at the first sight but remember when sehun proposed you who you rejected him"

"Sehun was my only friend at that time so I got angry I want to take revenge for breaking his heart I didn't thought about it, I am sorry I did wrong but trust me tae I really loved you but my emotions got clouded by revenge and my ego took over me"

"I just want you back I swear on my kids tae I love you so much I never been with someone after you left me please trust me please give me another chance tae please I am begging you please let me prove my love for you just one chance I promise you will not regret giving me chance and I will show my love"

At that time jungkook was practically on his knees begging for second change and a crying mess, taehyung was also crying he also loved ravenatte and still does but he is scared of getting heartbroken.

But he can't see jungkook like this so he also went down and now face to face with him and said.

"Are you sure you love me jungkook" " yes I love you tae i can do anything to prove you my love I can die for you"
Jungkook said.

"I don't want that jungkook don't say that word you want another chance right??" He said and jungkook nodded.

"Okay I am giving you another chance to win my trust and love back but I am not getting back with you, you have to earn me this time" taehyung said.

Jungkook's eyes widened at that he can't explain how he is feeling he so happy atleast taehyung gave him another chance.

"Thankyou tae thankyou so much I will show you how much I love you I will earn you back tae" he said "I promise you will not regret this decision i am gonna love you like no one never can".

"Okay not get up and stop crying" taehyung said they both get up.

"Um tae will you go on a date with me" jungkook asked shyly.

"Yes I will don't worry I gave you this chance so I will cooperate with you" taehyung said with his body smile.

Jungkook was beyond happy he get excited and hugged taehyung soon he realized what he did and pulled back while scratching his neck and said.

"I am sorry tae I just got over excited" "don't worry I understand um jungkook can you wake kids up for me"

"Sure" with that jungkook went upstairs  soon he came back with kids and they are their breakfast and they spent there day together watching movies and playing around.

"So it's time for me to leave" jungkook said while walking outside taehyung went with him too.

"I will tell you about our date soon be prepared for my love" jungkook said while taehyung looked down with red cheeks.

"Okay" taehyung said shyly and jungkook grinned at that soon they bid there goodbyes and went back to there house with a content smile and blushing cheeks.

_________________________________________

Finally some progress in taekook relationship sorry for not adding kids part in this chapter I want this chapter to focus on taekook.

Stay tuned for the date part and more Romance and fluff.

Please vote for my book and reccomend to your friend if they prefer top jk🤪🌚