chapter 6

Ignore mistakes.

(Jungkook's pov)

After taehyung left I was standing there shocked I didn't move an inch I was having mix emotions.

I don't know I should get happy that he allow me to see my kids be there for them like a father or be said because what he said "you mean nothing to me" these words playing on my mind on loop.

Suddenly I felt tap on my shoulders I turned around it was yoongi hyung I hugged him and cried.

"Hyung he said you can meet kids be there for them but you are nothing to me" I said between my sobs.

"Don't worry kook he's just mad because what you did to him in the past but it's a progress for you" he said and I looked at him and ask "how".

"Well he allowed you to meet kids right so that means you guys can spend time and you can try to win his trust back" yoongi hyung said.

"But how hyung he made it clear" I said "kook he is mad but if you prove him that you have changed and you genuinely care for him and for kids maybe he will give you another chance"  he said.

"Try to show him that you love him and you re not like before you are ready to take responsibility and show him how you regret what you did to him I am sure he's not stone just be patience and show him that you love him" he said.

"You are right hyung i should take it as a positive sign and show him that I am only his and he is only mine I will win him back but I think I need to ask help from my babies" I said with a smile suddenly I feel so confident.

"Yes now come inside everyone is waiting for you" he said and I nodded and we went inside.

__

After dinner we all was talking then suddenly tae said "Areum, Jaeho I want you to meet someone and jungkook please come here" I went to him.

"Areum Jaeho you always ask me where is your dad right" they nodded "well he is you dad I am sorry for not telling you sooner but you know right that I don't want to hide it from you" they looked at me.

"Are you my dad" jaeho ask "yes I am your dad i am sorry for not being there for you" I said suddenly he hugged and Areum did the same and said "thankyou dad I know you came late but we are not mad at you there must be a reason I am happy that now you are here" jaeho said.

"Yes baby i am here and dada loves you too so much" I said and kissed them both "do you love mommy too" Areum asked.

I looked at tae and he looked away but I can see his pink cheeks I smirked and said "yes I love your mommy too" they giggled and taehyung looked at me with wide eyes.

"Okay babies it's gettlate we should get going jungkook you can visit tomorrow to spend time with them" he said to me I was happy that I can spend time with my loves.

"Okay tomorrow is Sunday we will go to lotte world" I said and Jaeho and Areum clapped their hands and hugged me "thankyou dad" they both said in unison I kissed them both.

"Okay say goodnight to your daddy" taehyung said I get shocked at the name daddy I mentally cursed myself for being a pervert but what can I do his voice is so sexy.

"Goodnight dada we love you" they said "I love you too my babies" with that they left.

I just watch them with a smile and I didn't notice that I had tears in my eyes.

"I tell you jungkook this will work" I turned to jimin hyung and said "thankyou hyung now I have my babies back I just want my baby mommy back so I can love him like crazy"