chapter 39

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov.

Jungkook gulped hard when he saw taehyung unite the know robe sliding down his shoulders exposing his collarbones he dropped his kimono.

He crawled towards jungkook pulled him by his wrist and pushed him over the bed and hovered over him playing with the rim of his shirt while lips sucking jungkook's Adam's apple.

Nipping and nibbling he starts opening his shirt button and removing it throwing it somewhere in the room he made eye contact with him loving how dark jungkook's eyes filled with lust but also love.

He crashed his lips on jungkook's pushing his tongue jungkook allow him to take the for this once he started going down kissing his jaw marking his unmarked skin then went to his chest he took his one nipple inside his warm mouth earning a throaty moan from ravenatte "ahhh baby" taehyung smirked loving how jungkook reacts to him.

He went down licked a strip from his chest to his abs till his lower abdomen fumbling with the hem of his sweatpants he removed it with his boxers.

He gulped at the size well he is well aware that jungkook is huge but he looks bigger everytime.🌚

He grabbed it in his soft yet sinful hands earning a groan from jungkook and leaned down and placed a sloppy kiss on the tip of his member jungkook leaned back his head hit the soft fabric underneath him.

Taehyung start licking his member from his ball to his tip he g8ve sone kitten lick jungkook hold the urge to thrust mercilessly in his baby's mouth.

"Arghh stop teasing baby" he said through gritted teeth taehyung hummed and take his whole inside his warm mouth leaving jungkook breathless he bobbed his head swirling his tongue while playing with his balls he start sucking him like a child suck lollipop jungkook was resting in his elbows because he don't want to miss this blissful sight.

They looked at each other the eye contact was so intense that jungkook almost come but he knows he will last taehyung looked so innocent while doing such a sinful thing he grabbed fistful of his hair and starts moaning his name taehyung deep throating him but he didn't even gag and jungkook loving every bit of hit he felt that warm sensation on his stomach he knows he's close "baby I I am close" jungkook said but taehyung didn't stop he he infect fasten his pace the walls of his mouth clenching around jungkook hard dick sending him to heaven well for him taehyung is his heaven his mouth is his heaven and with that he came deep inside taehyung he swallowed everything and pulled out with a pop sound and asked "did you like it" jungkook closed his eyes pulling taehyung close to his body and said "that was awesome babe you were perfect you are perfect I love it and I love you" taehyung blushed at that and said "I love you to daddy and pecked jungkook but jungkook pulled him towards him kissing him deeply he flipped their position now he is hovering taehyung.

He pulled away from the kiss and said "I love you baby lemme show you my love now" with that he leaned down and start kissing his jaw to his collarbones marking his beautiful tanned skin he leaned down he wants to cherish and worship his body by his lips to show him how much he love him and cherish him.

He latched his lips on his nipple while playing with another one earning a whiny moan from taehyung "kookie~" "hmm" jungkook hummed still sucking his nipple like a child "kookie please" "please what baby" jungkook asked smirking "I want you kookie please love me" jungkook leaned and kissed him passionately.

And wishpered in taehyung's ear "turn over baby" taehyung didn't said anything but did what he was told jungkook placed a open mouth kiss oh his shoulder and start kissing all over his back spreading his ass cheeks kisee sloppily on each cheek.

He pushed his tongue on the rim of taehyung's pink pukerd hole earning a loud moan from his taehyung.

"Ahhh Jung--kook mmmhm" jungkook start eating him out like there is no tomorrow soon he flipped him over and leaned and start sucking his inner thighs and pushed his one finger inside him taehyung was moaning mess and jungkook loving the fact that only he can make taehyung so wrecked by just doing this only he can touch him like that only him can love him like that.

By that time there are three fingers pushed against his tight while while jungkook marking his milky thighs and softly biting his tummy loving soft flesh between his teeth when he saw taehyung start shaking he knew taehyung was close so he pulled his fingers out earning a whine from his baby "kookie don't stop" jungkook chuckled and wrapped a condom against his hard and also put a good amount of lube this hard cock while looking intensely at taehyung he lined his cock on taehyung's entr6and entered him in one go.

Earning a loud whimper from taehyung but he knew taehyung loved it and also he is having hard time controlling so he jut pushed it in he was balls deep inside him loving the feeling of taehyung's tight walls "arghh baby you so tight I love it so good for me" he panted.

Soon taehyung bucked his hip signaling jungkook to move so he start thrusting in a slow pace but taehyung want him to go hard on him so he said "fuck me hard daddy please make me forget my name" that it fir jungkook to start thrusting in him in animalistic pace he was so fast and hard that bed also start moving while taehyung was moaning mess drool coming out from his mouth.

He scratched jungkook's back digging his nails in his soft flesh jungkook loving the feeling of getting scratched by tae he leaned forward and pecked his forehead and said "I love you baby" taehyung looked at him and said "I love you too" and pulled jungkook for a passionate kiss he feel him getting close to his orgasm so he pulled away his toe curling he moaned "Jung--- jungkook I I am  cum....Cumming" jungkook fasten his pace and said "come for me baby" whit that taehyung released but jungkook is still thrusting hard in him making him shiver with over sensitively he felt jungkook's dick twitched and he know he was close so he clenched hard on his cock and with a loud groan  he came inside a condom he ride out of his high and pulled out removing his condom throwing it in a trashcan and pulled taehyung on his chest whispering sweet words.

"You did so great baby I love you" and pecked his lips taehyung smiled "I love you too koo" and he closed  his eyes jungkook cleaned him up and covered them with a warm blanket pulling taehyung close to his chest and they both fell asleep.

_________________________________________

I am sorry for letting you guys wait for 2 days actually my wattpad won't let me save chapter and also my cousins were there so I was little busy but I will try to update regularly pl forgive me and also please stream BE we have to break our own record this time lol.

Byebye takecare purples💜