chapter 7

Please ignore mistakes.

(No One's pov)

Taehyung open the door and met with a sight of a big beautiful bouquet and balloons.

Taehyung took the bouquet because it's his favorite flowers with soft smile his eyes met with jungkook

"Good morning taehyung" jungkook said in a soft tone.

"Umm yeah good morning come inside and thankyou for the flowers" he grinned and followed behind taehyung.

Soon he met with the sight of his babies having breakfast and he went to them and picked them both and kissed their cheeks and said "good morning babies are you ready for our hangout" jungkook asked.

"Yesssh dada we are ready" kids squealed and kissed him.

Soon taehyung came and said "okay but finish your breakfast first" they nodded and start eating their breakfast.

"Umm jungkook you also have breakfast" taehyung said and jungkook feel like he's on cloud nine taehyung ask him to have breakfast with him he nodded and sat on his chair.

"Umm I make bacon and eggs for myself are you okay with that do you want something else" tae asked jungkook shook his head as no "no thanks for asking I am okay with that" they started eating.

After finishing their breakfast taehyung came back with a bag and gave it to jungkook and said "it will help you I put all the neccessary stuff in that and I put there Jackets in it too if it's get cold in the evening."

Jungkook frowned at that and asked "aren't you coming with us I thought we all are going" "no jungkook I don't want to come between you guys it's your bonding time" tae said.

"But mommy we want you to come with us please mommy" kids said while showing him their puppy eyes and pouting.

Jungkook chuckled at that they got this habit from taehyung.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and he said "yes it will be fun please" after thinking he agreed.

They soon get packed inside car and jungkook asked "we will go to lotte world around 5 pm so should we go to the park and then we will go to have some ice cream what say" he asked.