Prologue

Ignore mistakes please.

Sun shinning brightly in that morning
making its rays entered the blond haired Male room through the big window. Birds chirping that making their own melody could be heard, making the male smile sleepily.

He loves waking up like this so peaceful and the cherry on top in his lovers arms.
He turn around to look at the source of the warmth he smile in content and snuggle into his lovers hard chest.

Their legs tangled hand intertwined and one hand hold his waist so protectively.

Suddenly he feels soft lips on his forehead he looked up and smiled by hearing his lovers morning voice "good morning baby" the blonde hummed in content and replied "good morning jungkookie".

Jungkook kissed his bare shoulder and said "did you sleep well" and blonde snuggle more into his chest and hummed "in your arm always".

Jungkook smiled and said "that's great but we should wake up now we have uni too" I nodded and get up but the sudden pain in my lower body hit me so hard I was about to fall but jungkook catch me.

"Did I went hard on you last night" he said and I blushed so hard then he carried me bridal style and head towards the bathroom and said "wait here baby I will prepare the bath"

(Taehyung's pov)

You guys probably wondering who I am so here I am kim taehyung I am 19 years old and I am majoring in fashion designing.

I met jungkook in university 5 months ago he is business major we are dating for past 3 months and we are so much in love last night we went on date and then things started getting heated and we end up like this in the morning.

After taking bath and getting dressed we head downstairs and I started making breakfast while jungkook just back hugged me.

Luckily my parents are out of town so we have whole house for us after eating breakfast we went to jungkook's car and head towards uni.

"Bye angel I will see you at lunch taue care" he said while pecking my lips I nodded and peck him again and we hid our goodbyes.

Walking in the hallway I remembered I left my phone in his car. Then I went to his class I saw him with his friends he didn't notice me and kept talking but what I heard shattered me.

"So that means you get laid" one of his friend said and he just shrugged and said "yes finally it takes time but no one can resist me and now I am free from this stupid dare".

I can't handle and I sobbed hard that caught his attention he looked shocked but then smirked and said "oh you heard our conversation thankgod it makes my work easier" I went to him and try to hug him and said "are you lying right say that you're lying" he just chuckled and said "no baby I am not lying and we are over you are just a mere dare for me but I take time you are really hard to get but it worth it I enjoyed my time with you".

It breaks my heart he said " aww what were you thinking that I jeon jungkook love someone so pathetic like you you know who my father is I am the heir of Jeon entertainment you can't even stand in front of me you poor bitch" and with that he pushed me hard it make me fall on the hard ground I hissed in pain.

One of his friend give me his hand I get up and said "I hate you Jeon you will regret" and with that I ran away from their.

Time skip (2 weeks later)

I am currently in hospital I was feeling nauseous and I am throwing up from one week so here I am waiting for my results to come after sometime doctor came smiling and said "congratulations mr.kim you are pregnant" I was shocked I can't understand what to feel should I feel happy should I feel scared I was so broken and now this but I decided to talk with jungkook about this maybe we can come up with something so I just ask some questions and big goodbye with doctor.

I called jungkook (italics jk normal tae)

Hello

Hello jungkook I need to talk to you this is important meet at the cafe near my house please in 15 minutes.

Okay I'll be there

And I hung up on him and went to cafe after sometime he came he smiled at me and try to hug me but just signaled him to sit he take his seat and said "what do you wanna talk" and I said "lemme get to the point" I have him reports he took it and read it and his eyes suddenly widened and said "why are you showing this to me" I said because you are the father".

"I don't care I don't want anything to do with you I don't want a pathetic child from you it's your Choice keep it or abort them and don't contact me ever again" with that he left me crying but I made up my mind I am not going to abort this baby.

I went my home I saw my parents fighting again I went to them and dropped the bomb "mom I am pregnant"
They widened their eyes and started shouting at me after some time they said "abort that child we don't have money to raise a child we can't pay for their expenses".

"I am not going to abort I will figure out something" but what they said leave me in utter shock "okay you wanna have this child okay but after that you are nothing to us I am giving you one hour pack your stuff and leave" my father said and I just nodded.

I packed my stuff and luckily I have my savings which can help me survive this month first I need an apartment and a job I don't have to worry about my uni fees because  I am a scholar student.

I left my house I was walking on a road I saw a cafe I went inside and ask from one of the workers "hey sorry to disturb you but did you know any apartment which I up for rent" the worker think for a moment and said "yes but it's 3 block away from here"

"Okay can you please give me the address" I asked and he nodded and I went to the given address.

1 week later

To say life is full of surprises and that true because here I am which lost evera week ago but here I am I got the apartment my landlord is so sweet she I at the age of my grandma. I got the job at one of fashion store at mall and they are paying me enough but what surprises me is that i applied for an internship in Paris under my favorite designer and guess what i recieved her mail saying she really liked my design and she is willing to hire me as her assistant and she will pay me and also she will talk to my uni director for distance education.

I have one week to move I am so happy finally my life is turning in my favor and I can give a great life to my baby.

_________________________________________

So this is the prologue of this book please ignore mistakes I am new to this and please support me and if you have any questions let me know in the comments and please vote.

And maybe I will update next chapter later today🤡