Chapter 18

Ignore mistakes.
_____________________

No one's pov

Mr. Byun gulped visibly and started shaking because of a certain ravenatte deadly glare, he couldn't utter a word and everyone was watching him like he was a prey.

"Just spit it out already if you have any better explanation to do otherwise we will see you in the court" jungkook spat venom dripping from his tone and Byun flinched at that and took a deep breath.

"I know what I did was wrong but I was helpless park bogum was threatening me and my family I did it to protect my family I am sorry please forgive me" he said.

Jungkook just scoffed and said "how can we believe you that you are not playing us" byun look at him and said "sir I have all the text saved where he threatened me I can show you".

Taehyung sighed and went to jk to calm him "kookie calm down I think we should investigate more I think he is telling the truth" while cupping his cheeks jungkook didn't say anything just nodded.

Byun show them everything and tell them everything how he threatened him to kill his daughter and harm his wife he was crying by now so taehyung went to them and said "no need to be scared we are here we will give your family protection don't worry" byun just bowed to him and apologizing again and again.

Jungkook just call park bogum because jungkook has 45% shares of his company so he called him and said "park why did you stoke from Kim" anger laced in his voice and bogum didn't said anything.

"Speak or I will destroy you" jungkook said voice went deep and growly.

"I-i do- don't kno- know wh-what you-r talking about" bogum said "oh you know what I am talking about and this is my first and last warning park stay away from my fiancee's company and work on your own design this time I am sparing you but next time I won't let you breathe understand" he said.

"Yes Mr. Jeon and i an sorry for that" and jungkook cut the call and went to taehyung and said to him "don't worry love I handle him and tell me if he do something in the future" taehyung nodded at him and said "I will kookie don't worry" and pecked his lips taking jungkook offguard.

Jungkook and taehyung were busy in there own world that they didn't noticed everyone was there they came back to reality when heard a cough.

They look around and see it was jin they both smiled sheepishly and everyone went outside now it's just jk and tae.

Taehyung pulled jungkook by his tie and sat him on the couch and he himself sat on his lap while his hands wrapped around jungkook's neck.

He smiled at his and said "thankyou jungkook for helping me without you I don't how can solve this but you did it for me thankyou" and kissed his cheeks softly.

Jungkook snaked his arms around taehyung's small waist and held his body close to his own and pecked his lips and said "you don't need to thank me love you are my responsibility now" as he said that taehyung couldn't feel more happy he kissed his lips softly and without wasting a second jungkook kissed him back with same passion.

The kiss was sweet full of love amd adoration they pulled away breathing heavily there eyes met and they leaned again.

But the kiss was short because someone knocked on the door jungkook groaned and taehyung chuckled getting up from his lap and said "come in" it was mira she was holding some papers and said "sir we need your signature please" taehyung ask her to wait and he went to his place amd signed all the papers carefully reading them and give it to mira and said " now go home we I am also leaving" as he said she bowed to him and said "goodbye sir goodbye mr Jeon".

Jungkook bowed back and said "goodbye nonna" she left and taehyung pick his stuff and said "let's go koo" and held his hand and went out.

Jungkook opened the passenger door for him which he thanked him and sat down placing his bag on the back seat.

Jungkook also get in and start the engine and they drove away they were sitting comfortably but jungkook break the silence by saying "baby I was thinking alot about what to do for kids birthday and I came up with the idea off amusement park".

Taehyung looked at him and said "it's a good idea I guess" jungkook hummed and said "actually not exactly amusement park but Jaeho and Areum world" I was planning to arrange everything and make a small amusement park for them food stalls games rides and all" jungkook looked at his side at taehyung.

"That's great jungkook we can do that jungkook they will love it" taehyung beamed and jungkook held his hand and kissed his knuckles and said "I love you baby fir giving birth to our babies" taehyung blushed at that and smacked jungkook.

"Ow what was that for" jungkook asked "that was for being shameless" taehyung said and giggled after that.

Soon they arrived jungkook parked the car and they went Inside holding hands as soon as they went inside kids came running to them and hugged then and said "daddy mommy we missed you" they said and pecked there lips "aw baby mommy missed you too" taehyung said and picked Areum up.

And jungkook picked Jaeho up and sat him on his shoulder they went inside kids let go of them they get inside amd changed and came back downstairs and saw jungkook was already playing with the kids.

"Daddy I want puppy" Areum said suddenly jungkook looked at her and then at taehyung taehyung didn't said anything and went to kitchen while giggling.

"Daddyyyyy please I want puppy and mommy also want puppy she said it one time please bought us a puppy" areum said in a whining tone and jungkook just ruffled her hairs and said "okay baby I will gift you a cute little puppy hmm" jungkook said and kissed her cheeks.

Areum yelled "yaay daddy I love you jae daddy agreed to buy us a puppy" and went to his brother and jungkook just chuckled and went to taehyung.

He back hugged him and said "your daughter use your trick on me " taehyung looked at him confused jungkook chuckled and said "she was using puppy eyes" and taehyung laughed at that and said "afterall she's my baby" and they both laughed.

_________________________________________

Hello guys sorry I was late today because I am controlling my tears we got so many taekook moments and I am still sobbing.

And stay tuned for more bye take care purples💜

It's always hobi🥺