Epilogue

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov.

"Mumma I don't wanna take jaeho with me he always flirts with my friends and always fight with boys who want to talk to me" a 10 year old pretty girl complained about her 10 year old over protective brother while whining.

"But areum I'm just doing my job you ate my beautiful sister I have to protect you from them" jaeho said flicking her forehead and areum whined.

Areum got Jungkook's features but her behavior is like tae sweet and calm while jaeho looks like tae but act like jungkook it looks like they switched bodies.

Taehyung was just listening to them helping taegguk with his homework
"I told you guys many times Don't fight and jaeho don't annoy areum and care to tell me who taught you to flirt huh" he said sternly yet softly.

"I know mumma dadda taught him and he taught me too that's how I impressed eunji" the five year old uttered and giggled cutely while taehyung gasped.

"That flirty bunny JUNGKOOK" he shout getting angry at his bunny husband who currently trying too feed their six month old baby girl.

"Yes darling" ravenatte said and went towards him pecking his forehead and sit beside him his babygirl in his lap while their pup yeontan following him.

"Don't you darling me right now why you are ruining my babies innocence who told you to teach then how to flirt now they all act like you you double bunny" the beauty said and slapped his chest while pouting.

Jungkook can't help but throw his head back and start laughing "baby even if I didn't teach them they still learn how to flirt afterall they are my kids" he uttered with a very smug expression.

"You" younger held his slipper and ran after his bunny toothed husband who was running for his life while laughing stumbling upon things but stopped when they hear their baby girl crying.

"Haeunnie baby what happened why you crying" taehyung asked on a baby voice little haeun stopped crying and looked at his momma with her big doe teary eyes and it melted the jeon couple and kids.

"She don't like when momma run after dad" areum said and giggled jaeho agreeing with her.

"I told you tae baby she loves me more" older said smirk decorating his face but pouted as taehyung pinched his nipple.

"Ahh baby it hurts~ your koo get hurt baby" he said whining which only make the younger roll his eyes feeling so done.

"You are too much now go get ready you need to drop twins and taegguk to namjin house they are taking seojun and him to amusement park" younger uttered while patting haeun's back who clings to his neck.

"Okay baby letme drop them then we can spend some quality time as haeun also getting sleepy" he said and pecked taehyung's lips making him blush he chuckled and went to get changed.

Soon taehyung find himself in a warm bath between his husband's legs as he rub circles on his tummy while peppering his face with light kisses time to time making taehyung giggle.

"Kookie~ it tickels" younger said giggling "I know baby but I can't help your baby soft skin is so inviting" said the ravenatte nuzzling his nose in his beautiful husband's bread cheeks.

Taehyung leaned back and sighed contend "it's been long since we spend time like this koo".

"Yeah baby those mini devils won't let us live in peace" Jungkook said earning a smack on his hand which is around brunettes waist from his husband.

"Don't say that koo also comeon get ready mom invited us for dinner and all the hyungs too".

"Five more minutes baby it's so relaxing" Jungkook said and pecked his cheeks "you know right that I love you so much" he said making taehyung smile widely "Ofcourse I know and I love you too so so much kookie that I can't even express" he said and turn to face his husband.

They both slowly leaned meet in a halfway in slow yet passionate kiss which always leave them yearning for more no matter how many times they kiss they just can't get enough of each other.

Maybe this is what happens when your soul is connected to each other they love that brings them closer is getting stronger for each other they fall in love with each other everyday every hour every minute and every second.

No matter what the situation our love and the support from the person we love always give us strength to pass any hurdle.

"I missed you to mom" taehyung said breaking the hug between him and Mrs. Jeon.

"Oh everyone already arrived" Jungkook said coming behind tae with haeun blabbing something in baby language.

Hauen squealed happily when she saw her grandparents and uncle and aunts also their kids after all being the youngest make her everyone's favorite.

She immediately jumped in his dadda's hold looking back and forth from others too jungkook trying to say something with her big doe eyes.

"Yes baby everyone is here haeunie wanna play~" taehyung said in a baby voice making haeun giggle.

They put haeun down lot of fluffy toys around her and she started kicking her legs and arms in the air giggling while others play with her.

Areum and jaeho bickering as always taegguk well he was busy with eunji hobi and hwasa's daughter.

They all chatted and then had theur dinner while talking laughing these family gatherings are nothing new to them they make sure too meet every month and spend time together they go together on vacations.

They all are like big family and it was Mrs. Kim and jeon who always prepare food with the help of bottoms but this time they want to do it alone to give them rest as they always get tired because of their office then kids at home.

It always get so hectic for them that they sometimes come to them and sleep in their laps and they gladly massage their heads.
All the couples are very happy and they are growing happy and healthy together just like they were before and our taekook couple.

Well they are same as before horny, lovesick, mature and childish and so much in love.

And they know even after many many years even when they get old and all wrinkley they still be horny and lovesick.

Where tae is sassy queen and Jungkook is a whipped bunny for his beautiful wifey.

"What are you thinking honey" Jungkook got startled "oh nothing just tugging them in, did haeun sleep" he asked.

"Yes now come I'm also sleepy wanna cuddle you kookie~" taehyung whined making Jungkook chuckle he went to him and lifted him bridal style.

"What my love want he gets" with that he took him to their bedroom and to bed.

Instantly pulling taehyung towards him holding him tight in his embrace taehyung resting his head on his chest and pecked it over where his heart is and muttered "I love you kookie"

Making Jungkook smile he pecked his forehead and uttered back "I love you too tae so so much my love" with tht they both closed their eyes falling in a deep slumber smiling because of warmth they are feeling from each other's body.

And they lived happily ever after (lol sorry I'm bad at this).

_________________________________________

Finally this book is completed I know this is not the best book but for me it is and I love this book as it is my own child lol.

I know this ending is not good enough but I promise I will work on my writing style in my upcoming books.

Please do tell me if you liked this book.

Purples💜💚
Taekook forever