chapter 16

Ignore mistakes.

No one's pov

Taehyung leaned against the door with flushed cheeks breathing heavily while covering his face with his hand suddenly he heard a knock he turned towards the door and placed his hand.

"Tae baby please open the door" jungkook said little impatience but taehyung didn't said anything.

"Tae I am sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable it's just I can control myself I am sorry it won't happen again" jungkook said he was feeling sad because he think taehyung ran because he crossed his line but he didn't know that what impact he have on taehyung.

"I am not mad at you kookie trust me I am not it's just...." taehyung said "what happened tae please tell me if I did something wrong " jungkook said in a low voice.

"No jungkook I am not mad and you didn't do anything wrong it's just I am shy" as he said that jungkook got jungshook he thought taehyung was mad because he tried to kiss him but he the answer brunette gave to him make him happy.

"Baby why are you shy hmm" now he was back at his teasing tone taehyung didn't said anything just blushed he can see jungkook's shadow he placed his palm on the door and jungkook did the same.

They can feel each other through the door there heart was beating at the fast pace suddenly taehyung open the door and move backwards.

Jungkook came in and move towards taehyung eyes locked with each other jungkook was smirking because of taehyung's flustered look.

They kept moving until taehyung fell on the bad and jungkook hovering over him and said "you look so beautiful like this all red and shy" taehyung closed his eyes and smile shyly.

Jungkook nuzzled his nose on taehyung's cheek feeling his smooth skin and sweet scent.

He intertwined their hand together and said "look at me love" and taehyung shook his head as no jungkook chuckled at his cuteness and said "please love look at me" and kissed his eyes.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and said "jungkook I don't want to hold back now I can't stay away from you but I can't trust you I am scared".

Jungkook just look at him and said " I know baby it's difficult for you to trust me but I promise I will never break your heart ever again I love you so much I regret everything love" and single tear fell from his eyes on taehyung's face.

Taehyung shook his head and cupped jungkook's cheek and said "no kookie don't say that I am willing to trust you and I know you won't break my trust again I know you love me I can see that in your eyes".

"And you know what jungkook" jungkook looked at him and said "what baby tell me" taehyung smiled at him and said "I love you jungkook I never stopped loving you you were my everything back then and you still are I was just so mad at you for abandoning us" he said and sobbed.

"I have to face many things jungkook my parents kicked me out but thankgod I have money with me and I was scholar so I just have to do a job at mall and then I get selected for my dream job and went to paris" he said.

"I want you to know that our kids arrived I want you to be with me but I couldn't do anything because you hate me back then" taehyung said and jungkook shook his head as no and said "I never hate you tae I could never do that I was blind at that time but trust me when I realized I try everything to find you but I couldn't I went to your parents and they told me you left because you don't want to abort our child".

"I was so proud of you that you fight for our kids and happy that my kids are still there I am sorry baby I failed you I failed our kids I don't deserve you guys please forgive me" jungkook said his head was buried in taehyung's neck.

"I forgive you jungkook everyone make mistakes but if you realized yours then I am happy and I am ready for our relationship" he said and kissed jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook widened his eyes he couldn't believe what he just heard he want to make sure he wasn't dreaming but he know he wasn't dreaming because he is feel taehyung's soft skin under his rough handshake can feel his soft lips on his forehead.

"I love you jungkook I want you to know that I love you so much my bunny" taehyung said smiling jungkook came back to reality and hugged him so much and said "I love you too baby I love you so damn much and i promise i will never hurt you again" and kissed taehyung all over his face taehyung giggled at that.

"Tae baby you don't know how happy you make me" he said and looked at his eyes they got lost in each other's eyes no need to speak now there eyes tell everything they can see love, longing and pain they can feel each other's emotions they don't know who leaned first but their lips meet midway and they both sighed.

Their lips moulded perfectly together hands intertwined they poured their every emotion every feeling in that kiss they don't know how much they wanted to taste each other's lips it's just a sweet passionate kiss no tounge involve just pure emotion and passion.

They soon pulled away because lack of oxygen and jungkook open his eyes looked at taehyung breathing heavily red cheeks tears escaping his beautiful eyes he slowly opened his eyes and looked up his eyes met with jungkook's eyes whi held so much love for him he can't help it but hugged him so tight.

"Please jungkook don't leave me don't leave us" jungkook pulled away and cupped his cheeks and said "never baby I can never do that finally I get you back our kids back I promise you I will always love you no matter what" he said.

"I am trusting you again jungkook don't break it otherwise I don't know what will happen" tae said "I know baby and I promise I will never break your trust" jungkook said and captured his lips again in a sweet kiss.

_________________________________________

So here is the most awaited part they finally made up but what will happen next. Honestly I cringed writing this was the first time I am writing a book and I am not good at romance so bare with it I know it's not that good but I am trying to make this as good as possible and yes wait for it next I will update at night bye take care purples💜