chapter 37

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov

The cold, satin black sheets pool under his form wrinkling under the pressure of his frame moving back and forth on the bed. Soft glow of table lamp and moonlight mix with the strong manly scent of jungkook's cologne sending taehyung's conscience into a edge of overwhelming pleasure.

His head was thrown back on a soft pillow eyes rolled at the back of his head as jungkook moves inside him with another powerful thrust earning a high pitched moan from him.

The lovers gasp and moan in a sync, chorus of whimpers and jungkook's name leaving his parted lips while jungkook was busy praising his beauty for a span of short time they parted away from a sloppy kiss jungkook thrust harder this time hitting his prostate "ahhh t__there koo" the two set the rythem of their pace, both keen on living the pleasure of being so close to each other determined to keep away any sheet of air from passing their proximity.

Taehyung let out a high pitched moan because of overwhelming pleasure he was feeling with the mix of over sensitivity due the the amount of round they had he felt that familiar knot forming he knows he was close and his prostate being abused by jungkook's thick and long cock.

"Aaahhhh I am cum___cumming" he said jungkook moved faster than before and with a high pitched moan of jungkook's name he came 6th time that night over his stomach and jungkook lower abdomen.

Jungkook let out a groan at the sight of his baby dripped in cum and he also felt his climax and he moved sloppily inside his baby while saying "I love you princess" and claimed taehyung's lips taehyung was crying due to over sensitivity and with final hard thrusts and and a low moan of taehyung's name he came all over the condom.

He stayed inside him for a few minute and kissed his forehead lovingly before mumbling a soft "I love you" taehyung smiled at that and muttered a "I love you too koo" jungkook moved taking his length out earning a whine from taehyung before pulling a condom and throwing it inside a dustbin and cleaned taehyung and himself lying down covering him and his baby with a warm blanket spooning taehyung in his arms taehyung was already asleep jungkook smiled at his baby before kissing his forehead and closing his eyes after that and sleep took over him with a content smile on his face.

Jungkook was still in the bed leaning against the headboard while taehyung was still sleeping his head resting on jungkook's chest while he was staring at him and playing with his soft hair he can't help but remember last night how they end up having 6 rounds but he was happy that taehyung is opening up and their relationship is growing because of that.

He leaned and peppered taehyung's face with soft small kisses which cause taehyung to wake up he smiled sleepily and mumbled "good morning koo" jungkook smiled at him and pecked his lips saying "good morning princess I love you" taehyung blushed at his romantic husband and also last night's event he muttered a shy "I love you too".

Jungkook spin them around and dive for his babies neck sniffing happy that his baby smell like him he kissed his neck over the hickeys he created licking over it "ahh koo" taehyung moaned breathlessly jungkook smirked "so sensitive baby only for me"

Taehyung blushed and whined "kookie~ don't make me blush" jungkook laughed at that while picking up tae up bridal style earning a yelp from tae.

"Cmon baby let's get shower together so we can get ready and wake our munchkins too" jungkook said as he make his way toward the bathroom.