Chapter 19: Operation Free Dadneto

"Why are you dressed like that?" Aurora asks Hank as they arive at the Pentagon. 

"I'm diguised as a tourist." Hank answers confused by Aurora's question.

"You look like a toddler, dude." Aurora replies before turning to Peter whom she'd been paired with for this hiest. "You ready, Peter?" 

"Hell yeah I am." Peter replies before placing his hand on the back of Auroa's neck.

"What the hell are you doing?" Aurora grunts uncomfortable by the sudden touch.

"Holding the back of your neck so you don't get wiplash." Peter quickly answers.

"Why would I get whipl-" Aurora goes to ask but before she can finish Peter whisks her way with superspeed.

Logan, Charles and Hank then enter the Pentagon under the guise of tourists and quickly try to blend in with the others.

"Built in 1943, the Pentagon is the world's largest office building, housing more than 25, 000 military employees, stretched out over six million square feet." The tour guide explains as Logan and Charles quickly slip away from the tour group.

As Charles and Logan reach some stairs, Hank uses a radio monitor to interfere with the security camera signal. Then as one of the guards is on his way to take a tray of food to Erik, he enters an elevator and Peter and Aurora quickly slip past him. As Aurora leans on the wall behind the guard Peter taps the guard's hat off and as the guard turns, he sees Peter getting duct tape out but before the guard can react Aurora punches the guard knocking him out cold.

When the elevator doors open, Peter steps out dressed in the guards uniform and carrying the tray of food, while the actual guard remains duct taped to the elevator wall. As Peter heads to Erik's cell he walks past ten or so other guards standing with their back' against the hall walls.

"Hey!" One of the guards calls out. 

Peter turns around to see Aurora casually walking down the hall towards him and panic sets in thinking Aurora has just blown their cover. 

"Who are you?!" One of the guards asks as they all draw their guns at the girl.

Peter gets ready to take all the guards out but before he can Aurora beats him to the punch, her eyes and hands glow green as she somehow knocks out all ten guards at once.

"Wow." Peter marvels as Aurora's eyes and hands return to normal.

"Come on, they won't be out for long." Aurora discloses as she walks past Peter into Erik's cell.

Peter quickly follows Aurora still in awe of her abilities. 

Erik lays on a small bed on the floor of his cell, eyes closed and unaware of everything happening outside his cell. 

Peter then slides the tray of food with a note on it reading 'Mind The Glass' into the cell.

Erik peers over to the traying reading then immiedietly stands looking up at Peter and Aurora with confusion and intrigue. 

Peter then crouches down placing both his hands on the glass ceiling and uses his power to vibrate the glass to the point it shatters. 

An alarm starts to blare and the area begins to lockdown as Aurora offers her hand to Erik to help him climb out of his cell which he gladly takes.  

"In three seconds, those doors are going to open... and twenty guards will be here to shoot us." Erik explains before Peter speeds over. 

"I know. That's what I'm waiting for." Peter replies placing his hand on Aurora and Erik's necks.