Chapter 12: Let the Games Begin

"Good morning." Charles says huskily as Felicia awakens to his handsome face.

"Morning." Felicia replies giving Charles a quick peck before getting out of bed to dress up.

"Noooo, don't leave me." Charles pouts as he pulls her back onto the bed.

"I don't what to leave either." Felicia replies as Charles leaves kisses all over her neck and shoulders. "They're all probably waiting for us Charles, we have to get up and go." 

"Hmph." Charles sighs. "You're right." 

Charles and Felicia quickly get dressed and make they way to find everyone minus Hank standing around the door to Hank's Lab. Charles and Felicia walk past everyone to find a note was left on the door.

Gone to the airbase, bring the crate marked X - Hank

Charles takes the note down and pushes the door open to find the lab is a mess, broken glass everywhere, tables upturned, it was like the room was ravaged by a beast.

Charles and Felicia enter the room and walk over to the unscathed crate at the back of the room.

"What the hell happened here?" Erik asks as everyone enters the room.

"I want to say violent outburst but Hank doesn't seem like the type." Felicia replies as she and Charles open the crate. "Woah... Guys check this out." 

As everyone makes their way to the back of the room Felicia's eyes glow as she uses her powers to clear a path for them. 

"Hank has been busy." Erik remarks.

"Do we really have to wear these?" Alex asks not to keen on the yellow and blue suits.

"As none of us have mutated to endure extreme G-force or being riddled by bullets, I suggest we suit up." Charles answers before closing the crate.

~

Once they'd all changed they make their way to the airbase to find a magnificent jet in one of the hangars. 

"Wow." Sean and Alex marvel as everyone stare at the jet in front of them.

"Where's Hank?" Raven asks.

"I'm here." Hank replies as he walks into the hangar.

"Hank?" Charles questions as Hank gets closer he appears to be blue and furry.

"It didn't attack the cells. It enhanced them." Hank explains to Raven before lowering his head in shame. "It didn't work."

"Yes it did, Hank." Raven replies getting Hank to look up at her. "Don't you see? This is who you were meant to be." 

Hank steps closer to Raven who caresses his cheek. 

"This is you. No more hiding."

"Never looked better, man." Erik says lightly slapping his arm.

In an instant Hank grabs Erik by the throat, lifts him and begins strangling him.

"Hank?" Charles speaks up as Hank growls at Erik

"Don't mock me!" Hank snarls.

"Hank, put him down immediately, please?" Charles asks politely but gets more and more panicked as Hank continues to choke Erik. "Hank! Hank!"