Four

I was in my office when I got a call from Northend memorial hospital

N: Hello is this Mercedes Sanchez?

M: Yes that would be me.

N: You should come to the hospital. It's your father his brain cancer has returned and we're not sure how long he has. I'm so sorry.

M: Okay I'm on my way.

N: Mr Sanchez has also been asking for his son.

M: Okay I'll be there soon thank you.

Call Ended

"Alex, reschedule all my meetings for the next three days." I told my assistant.

"Right away Ms Sanchez," Alex said.

"Oh and call Sebastian's school and tell them I'm on my way to pick him up." I said.

"Okay." Alex said. I put my jacket on and grabbed my bag walking out. I was in my car picking up Seb when my phone started ringing. It was Fallon.

F: Hey,

M: Hey what's wrong?

F: Nothing. I just wanted to thank you for dinner the other night I really enjoyed it. We should do it again.

M: Uh yeah. I'll drop off that investment at your office. I'm 3 minutes away.

F: Okay. See you in a minute.

M: Yeah bye.

F: Bye.

Call Ended

I pulled into the car park of the Morell offices and got out. I walked into the office which was in the middle of being decorated.

"Mercedes, what are you doing here?" Jeff asked.

"Delivering an investment," I said pulling a check out of my pocket. Fallon was looking at her iPad. "Carrington, I got your check," I said. I handed Fallon the check.

"5 billion?" Fallon asked.

"What?" Jeff asked.

"Go big or go home right? Anyways I've gotta go lots of places to be and people to see. See you guys." I said walking out.

"Bye." Fallon said. I got in the car and drove 10 minutes to Sebastian's school before driving to the hospital. We walked upstairs to my father's room.

"Dad." Seb said.

"Come here bud." Dad said. Seb started crying leaning into Dad's side.

"How are you feeling dad?" I asked.

"If the worst happens everything will be taken care of and I know Sanchez Enterprise is in good hands with you. You'll expand the company and rebrand." Dad said smiling.