Five

I was downstairs pouring a coffee when Ryan burst in wrapping his arms around me

"Ryan, I'm not a hugger." I said.

"Are you okay?" Ryan asked.

"I'm fine Ryan." I said.

"Is Seb going to school today?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know. If he doesn't want to I'm not going to force him." I said.

"I wanna take him to have fun. Where is he?" Ryan asked.

"In bed. You can go wake him up but don't be too loud. Fallon's asleep." I said.

"No I'm not." Fallon said walking in.

"How's exile treating you?" Ryan asked. "You joined the club."

"What club?" Fallon asked.

"The exiled business people's children club. Ryan was its sole member until you." I said.

"Well your best friend is one hell of a chef and I don't have to worry about the banging noise from the room across the hall." Fallon said.

"Sebastian, let's go have fun." Ryan yelled upstairs.

"Aww did she hurt your feelings?" I teased.

"I hate you." Ryan said to me.

"No you don't." I said. Ryan walked upstairs. "Coffee?"

"Sure." Fallon said.

"Black, 2 sugars." I guessed.

"Perfect." Fallon said. I slid the coffee across to her. "Speaking of hurt feelings. You damaged someone's ego."

"What did I say that offended you?" I asked.

"Not me. Jeff. He got hurt by you investing 5 billion into the company." Fallon said.

"Does he want me to go lick his wounds?" I asked. Fallon smirked. "Surely me investing in a company that you and he own benefits his pockets too."

"So we still need to talk about us." Fallon said.

"Ryan and Seb will be out most of the day so we could do lunch and talk or do dinner." I said.

"Let's do dinner here and maybe you can cook for us." Fallon said.

"Sure. What do you fancy?" I asked

"Whatever," Fallon said. "Unless you don't want to cook."

"No, I enjoy cooking." I said. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Bacon's fine." Fallon said.

"Just bacon?" I asked. Fallon nodded. "Okay." I said. Ryan and Seb came downstairs.

"We're going out for food." Ryan said.

"He's taking me to the little diner that we all used to go to." Seb said.