Nine

Fallon, Sam and I were sat eating breakfast when Cristal walked in

Fallon, Sam and I were sat eating breakfast when Cristal walked in. Fallon was looking at a platter of gold fruits. While I was going through emails. Seb was playing with the puppy on the couch.

"Where's Blake and Steven?" Cristal asked. Fallon looked up from her gold platter of fruit.

"Daddy's avoiding you and Steven's avoiding Daddy, and life for that matter." Fallon said. Cristal went to touch the tray of fruit."Don't touch that! That's edible 24-karat leaf, so keep your gold-digging paws off of it. It's a sample for my birthday party. Theme is "The Midas Touch" since everything I touch turns to bank." Fallon smirked.

"Do you even know who Midas was? He destroyed his family out of greed." Cristal said. I scoffed.

"Oh, God, Cristal. That's a myth. Only one destroying our family is you. But not even you can spoil my special day because not only am I turning 25, but I am getting control of my trust. And thanks to your gripping confesh, the family knows the truth about you. That you're a lying, cheating, stabber of men. This is shaping up to be the best birthday yet. Maybe when I blow out my candles, you'll be gone." Fallon said as we stood up.

"Seb come on. You've got school." I said.

"Can I take Leo?" Seb asked.

"No pets are allowed at school." I said. Seb pouted.

"I'll keep an eye on Leo until you get back." Sam said. Seb walked over to Sam.

"Take good care of him. Hurt him and I hurt you." Seb threatened.

"Seb, we've gone over this. You can't threaten people for no reason." I said. Seb stuck his tongue out at me. Fallon chuckled. "Sebastian James Sanchez, get your butt out to the car before I boot you there with my heels."

"Alright. Chill your beans." Seb said walking out. Fallon laughed as we walked out to the cars.

"So tonight. I'm thinking pre-birthday date." I said.

"Oh yeah? What are you thinking?" Fallon asked.

"Wine and cheese with a sunset." I said.

"Indoors? Outdoors?" Fallon asked.

"Picnic outdoors." I said.

"Sounds lovely." Fallon said. "I'll see you later."

"You will. Meet back here in a couple hours." I said. Fallon nodded. We kissed.

"I love you." Fallon said as I was about to get in my car.

"I know." I said with a smirk. Fallon rolled her eyes at me. "I love you too."

Timeskip

I was looking into new investments in my office when my phone rang with a face time off Fallon.

F: Hey, these flowers are from you right?

M: White lilies, black box and the red bow. That's me.