Six

I was downstairs working when Fallon walked downstairs.

"Really? You're working on thanksgiving?" Fallon asked kissing my cheek.

"Well, I've got time before I go to church with Seb. And I'm not working on business I'm working on the foundation." I said. "Giving back to others. Isn't that what Thanksgiving is about?" I asked.

"It's a holiday. Take a break." Fallon said.

"I am. Aren't you going back home to the Manor?" I asked.

"Yes, come with me." Fallon said.

"I'm trying to keep things as normal as possible for Seb. It's our first Thanksgiving without my dad. And if he were here we'd be going to church and serving out dinner to people." I said.

"Fine okay." Fallon said.

"I thought you wanted to go back but now you sound like someone slapped you with a turkey." I said.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Fallon asked.

"No. You're stalling and if you don't walk out that door in the next 10 minutes I'm gonna threaten you with coming to church with me, Seb and Ryan. You know who else goes to my church? Michael and his parents." I said.

"I'm going just let me get a coffee." Fallon said. Seb ran down the stairs.

"Happy Thanksgiving." Seb said.

"Happy Thanksgiving Seb." Fallon said.

"Happy Thanksgiving." I said.

"Right, I'm going. Have fun I'll see you later." Fallon said to Seb." And you take a break from work."

"Or what?" I asked.

"Or I'll do this," Fallon said leaning down and biting my neck.

"Did you just bite my neck?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll do it again if you don't take a break." Fallon warned.

"Alright, I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready." I said. Fallon kissed me before walking out.

I showered and changed, got ready to go to church

I showered and changed, got ready to go to church. Ryan walked in.

"Get off the laptop now. Orders from Fallon." Ryan said.

"Okay it's off." I said.

"Ready to go?" Seb asked.

"Yeah come on." I said. We drove to the park and were playing football before going to church. Seb sat at a table with all the kids while Ryan and I were serving food with other adults. Soon the place was filling up.

"What's Fallon doing here?" Ryan asked. I shot my head up to see Fallon walking towards Culhane and his parents who were next to Ryan and I.

"Don't be stingy with those mashed potatoes. If there's anything that can unite rich and poor, it's carbs." Fallon said.