Two

I had finally taken over Sanchez Enterprises. I was currently sat waiting to meet with Fallon.

"Mercedes Sanchez, how are you?" Jeff Colby asked.

"Jeff Colby. I thought your game was tech, not energy." I said.

"Jeff's my business partner. Sorry, I took so long traffic was a nightmare." Fallon said walking in.

"That's alright. Saving me from my marketing reports." I chuckled.

"So why does Sanchez Enterprise need green energy?" Jeff asked.

"Well Colby, we have factories up and down America and all over the world, we need those factories to have energy. Currently, our factories are being powered by huge energy powerhouses. That's having an impact on the environment." I said.

"Where are you looking to start?" Fallon asked.

"Currently Clarke County is my main priority then eventually move out of America to our other factories," I said.

"That's a lot of energy for a start-up company," Jeff said.

"I understand that I'm planning on gradually introducing green energy to the factories over a 10-year time slot," I said.

"We can work with that. How much are you planning on paying?" Fallon asked as I felt her heel start running up my leg.

"How much are you expecting? I don't understand the energy so I don't know how to price it." I said.

"So considering that each factory uses around 7.5 million units of energy your looking at about 10 million per factory on top of that would be a conversion cost of changing wirings and such in the factories. So overall about 12.5 million per factory per year." Fallon said. Jeff's phone went off.

"Sorry about this but I've gotta head off. Mercedes it was nice to see you again." Jeff said standing up and walking in.

"12.5 million per factory so that's 3.125 billion per year," I said.

"Well done. Nice math skills." Fallon teased. "I'll tell you what because your cute 12 million per factory leaving you paying a nice 3 billion per year," Fallon said.

"I think we have a deal," I said playing with the rings on my fingers.

"Really can't take a compliment can you?" Fallon teased as her heel got higher on my leg. My assistant brought my brother in.

"Seb, you're supposed to be in school," I said.

"No, I'm supposed to be in Mexico with Pops," Seb complained laying on the couch.

"And I'm supposed to be a brunette with a big ass. Guess we both got let down." I said. Fallon chuckled.

"Do you want anything to drink or eat?" I asked Fallon.

"Yeah chocolate," Seb said.

"Wasn't asking you but sure," I said standing up and walk to my mini-fridge grabbing a bar of chocolate and throwing it at Seb.

"Fallon, do you want anything?" I asked leaning overlooking in the fridge for a can of cola. When I turned my head Fallon was staring at my ass. My eyes met hers.

"You done Miss Carrington?" I asked smirking.

"Sorry, what did you ask?" Fallon asked.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked. Fallon walked over to me leaning into my ear.

"Only you," Fallon whispered.

"Sorry, not on the menu. It's part of the limited-edition menu that comes out once in a while." I smirked. "But I have champagne, chocolate and soda."