Seven

I was sat in a meeting talking about my year-end Christmas gifts

"Alright, so all staff receive a $500 bonus and either cologne or perfume. Clients and business partners receive a bottle of cider or wine from the vineyard and a watch." A gift stragist said.

"Right." I said.

"We'll organise this." Jordan said. They left. I had the receptionist play Christmas music through the intercom. I sat working through proposals for the foundation.

"Well someone's in the holiday mood. Everyone I passed on the way up here was smiling." Fallon said putting her arms around my neck from behind. I turned my head to kiss her.

"That's because their 3-week holiday break starts in 30 minutes," I said.

"3 weeks?" Fallon asked.

"They're not required to come into the office as long as they're working at home and those that do come in don't have to dress smart," I said.

"Speaking of the holidays, are you and Seb coming to the manor for Christmas? Ryan too?" Fallon asked.

"Ryan's gone on a girls and gays singles cruise trip and I haven't spoken to Seb about it yet. If he's not thrilled about it after thanksgiving I'll talk him round to do Christmas eve at the manor and go home for Christmas day." I said.

"Okay." Fallon said. "I can work with that." Fallon said.

"What do you want for Christmas?" I asked.

"No. I don't want anything." Fallon said.

"Fine, I'll buy you things without you knowing." I said.

"Don't go over the top." Fallon said.

"Me? Go over the top? I would never." I said.

"I'm working from the manor for the rest of the day will you come with me?" Fallon asked.

"Alright just let me make one call and then I'll come." I said.

"See you in a bit." Fallon said kissing me before walking out.

Timeskip

I was now sat in Carrington Manor with Fallon and Monica.

"Can we focus? Morell is super innovative, right? What if we give a tech gift? Like one of those waterproof cameras or an e-reader?" Monica asked.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep and woke up in 2010. If we do tech, it has to be cutting-edge. Something everyone wants." Fallon said. I laughed. She rolled her eyes at me. "Is that a pic from the Bahamas?" Fallon asked Monica.

"Just one of the thousands of selfies I took. Rum and coconuts are not that fun when you're by yourself." Monica said.

"Wasn't Jeff with you?" Fallon asked.