Eight

I was working from Fallon's office with her and Jeff

"So, did you read our year-end report?" Fallon asked Jeff. "We're not profitable yet." They got distracted talking about holiday plans.

"Mercedes, what are you doing for Christmas?" Jeff asked. Fallon and I shared a look because we hadn't told anyone besides family that we were dating.

"Just hang out with Seb, bake holiday cookies or something." I said.

"They're coming to the manor. We're a couple. Couples do holidays together." Fallon said.

"You two?" Jeff asked.

"And Seb. Yes." I said.

"So, the year-end report." Fallon said.

"You know, we're a first-year company. We're expected to end in the red." Jeff said.

"When do I ever aim for the expected?" Fallon asked. Jeff's phone went off and he didn't look happy.

"What's wrong? Did Barneys run out of turtlenecks again?" Fallon teased.

"Monica. She's bailing on me for Christmas." Jeff said.

"Well, only fair after you ditched her on Thanksgiving for that mystery woman." Fallon said running her hand up my thigh under my dress. I lifted my head and looked at her and in return, she smirked at me.

"There was never another woman, Fallon. I was visiting my dad in prison." Jeff said.

"But I thought you cut ties with him." Fallon said.

"I'm trying to sew them back together. And, because of that, Monica's giving me the cold shoulder." Jeff said.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she'll come around."  Fallon said.

"That's about as likely as you getting us out of the red." Jeff said.

'Tis the season for miracles." Fallon said.

"I'd better go. I've gotta pick Seb up." I said.

"See you later." Fallon said kissing me. I stood up and walked out.

Timeskip

Seb's outfit

Seb and I had been baking alfajores

Seb and I had been baking alfajores. Seb wanted to take them with us to the Carringtons. So we got ready and drove to the manor. Seb ran in. Blake, Cristal, Sam and Fallon were stood in a line.