Twenty-Two

Fallon and I were laying in bed cuddling naked just laying in the quiet enjoying the silence around the manor.

"I could stay here forever," Fallon said kissing my shoulder and neck.

"Me too but unfortunately we can't. I have work," I said. "Don't you have work too?" 

"I start at 10," Fallon said. I groaned. "Come on baby, you're at the restaurant so it's not really work is it?" Fallon asked.

"Shower with me," I said. Fallon nodded pulling me off the bed.

Timeskip

I sat in the restaurant answering emails and while my contractors were rebuilding walls

"Your own restaurant you really have grown up," Cristal said. I turned around to face her.

"What can I do for you, Cristal?" I asked.

"Can't I come to visit my sister at work?" Cristal said.

"The only person that knows about this place is my fiance so who told you?" I asked.

"Your cousin," Cristal said. "I didn't realize you were so close,"

"The last time we saw each other I was eight and straight now I'm 23 and lesbian. A lot changed Cristal. Have you spoken to Mom recently?" I asked.

"Not really no why?" Cristal said.

"I told her that I was a lesbian and she wasn't the most welcoming," I said.

"I'm sorry," Cristal said.

"Don't worry. I got used to her not being around," I said. "You're here to help Blake so go do that," 

"I want to get to know you too," Cristal said.

"Yeah I want that too but right now I'm busy," I said.

"Too busy for me?" Fallon asked walking in.

"Never," I said. Cristal left.

"We're hosting dinner tonight," Fallon said.

"Okay, what's on the menu?" I asked.

"Lamb Chops with Mustard-Thyme Sauce but if you're good maybe I'll tell you what dessert is," Fallon said wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled.

"Sounds perfect," I said turning back around to face my laptop. 

"How're renovations coming along?" Fallon asked sitting next to me.

"Good but I can't decide on a color scheme," I said.

"What sort of space are we going for?" Fallon asked.

"I want it classy but not too posh where people feel out of place," I said.

"Okay, then what about blue, grey, and black. The blue would pop against the grey and the black so you have that classy style but with a burst of color," Fallon said.