Chapter 4

Ban carried Lilith on his back as he walked through the halls of Baste. It was easier to fight any guards around with her there, but they surprisingly haven't run into any.

"Big brother where are we going?" Lilith asks before yawning

"We're looking for an old friend of mine, I can sense him" Ban looks at her as she lays her head on his shoulder "if your tired you can sleep when we get out of here, for now I need you to stay awake just in case we run into any trouble"

"ok ok" Lilith yawns

"I know you're probably wondering where I've been all these years" Ban looks at the ceiling "and I promise I'll tell you in time, just know I left you for a good reason"

"It's alright.. it's not like you were required to look after me.." Lilith closes her eyes "after all.. I'm not really your sister"

"Hey! Never say that! " Ban stops walking and looks at her "You are my sister! So maybe we weren't born from the same parents but since I found you that day I raised you! I'm your big brother and don't you forget it!"

Lilith smiles "yes sir"

"Geez, how could you say something so gloomy" Ban continues to walk again "we're siblings alright, I'm always gonna have your back, see you were in danger and I got you"

"...but I rather you have took me with you all those years ago" Lilith says "sure whatever you were doing might've been dangerous, but I would've been with you, you would've kept me safe"

"Yeah that's true, but you were only 8 years old" Ban tells her "it didn't feel right bringing you along.. not with the people I was with"

"And what about now?" Lilith asks "I may look and act like a kid, but I'm 24 years old, I can handle whatever you throw at him"

"I thought you hated violence" Ban chuckles

"yeah I do" Lilith says "but I wanna stay with you this time"

"hmm.. we'll see what the cap'n says" Ban tells her

"captain?" Lilith looks confused

"yep" Ban smirks "you'll see"

Ban walks forward till he sees Meliodas, Diane and Hawk.

"Hey Cap'n" Ban says holding Lilith still and stops walking.

Meliodas and Ban stare at each other intently, Lilith looks between the two as Ban slowly lets her down off his back.

'that's the boy that saved the village from the holy knights the other day'

"BANNNNN~"

"CAP'NNN~"

Ban and Meliodas run to each other to have a very intense game of pat-a-cake. "CAP'N!" Ban slams Meliodas through the walls then laughs jumping up and down waving his arms, "Me next! Me next!" Ban chants happily before Meliodas launches at him, headbutting him, sending him flying.

"What's going on?!" Hawk asks freaked out

"Just watch" Diane says before looking at Lilith "hey girly, you might wanna come over here"

"o-ok" Lilith looks at her brother before running over to Diane

"Hey your Lilith aren't you?" Hawk asks "that girl from Vanya Village"

"mhm" Lilith nods

"Here I was thinking you might've gone soft on me," Ban says walking up with a grin

"As if," Meli chuckles

They grab hold of each other's hand, lay on the ground and have an arm wrestle. The floor soon gives way and they fall as the walls break down.