Chapter 14

"I'm getting my ball" Lilith replies calmly

"Don't you know better then to go off into a dark forest alone where there's monster's just waiting to gobble you up" the boy questions with a smirk

"I'm not scared" Lilith tells him

"You should be" the boy crosses his arms "a human with a soul as pure as yours would be pretty tasty.. and give us lots of power"

"demons are not much different then other races" Lilith says "their's no reason to be scared of them"

The boy stares at her annoyed and his demon wings appear.

"Oooo" Lilith claps "pretty"

"They're not pretty!" the boy shouts "they're supposed to be scary! I'm a demon!"

"I know that" Lilith says picking up her ball again

"huh.." he looks confused "then why aren't you scared?!"

"You demons are not any scarier then any other race" Lilith replies "all races have some sort of power or strength, any race can think they're superior and start a war, demons aren't that special"

"Yes they are!" the boy shouts "we're stronger, faster, and better then any weak pathetic humans"

"that's not true" Lilith says "us humans have power too"

"ha" the boy laughs "that's so fun-"

Lilith activates a barrier that hits the demon boy, sending him flying back a few feet.

"y-you" the boy stares up at her annoyed

"if you're stronger then us" Lilith smiles "then you could've easily destroyed that.. right?"

The boy growls and his hand becomes covered in darkness, making claws.

"You're gonna regret that little girl" he runs at her "I'll teach you to mock us demons!"

Lilith stands there calmly, her barrier pulses and magic butterflies hit the demon boy in the chest, sending him flying back into a tree.

"this is impossible!" he shouts "I'm the next Demon Lord! How can you stop me?!"

"All you demons want to do is destroy and hurt people" Lilith says "someone like you, can never hurt someone like me"

The boy sits on the ground annoyed wiping the cut on his cheek.

"You're hurt" Lilith walks over to him and moves his hand "don't touch it with your hands it'll get infected"

the boy moves back "hey what are you-"

"don't move" Lilith uses a cloth to pat the blood from the cut

"f-fine" the boy looks down blushing before looking up at her "b-but don't think you've won!"

Lilith giggles "yes yes"