Chapter 12

"Big sis we're all done!"

"all clean!"

"Good job everyone" Lilith praises the children

Lilith had been back in Vanya for a couple weeks, she was back to her daily routine of helping out in the café and watching the children. After work Lilith headed back to her house where she drank tea and ate in silence.

She had heard what happened in the capital, things were being repaired and everyone was safe. However, nobody had come for her like Ban had said, no surprise there. Her big brother probably ran off on his next stupid adventure without her.

"Oh well" Lilith sighs and drinks her tea in peace

"Ah so this is where you've been"

Lilith jumps up and turns to her window, there sat a boy resembling Meliodas but with black hair.

"...who are you?" Lilith asks

"I'm Zeldris" he smiles "nice to meet you Lilith"

"How do you know my name?" Lilith takes a step back

"Of course I know your name, after all you were almost my sister-in-law many reincarnations ago" Zeldris says "It's amazing how you're exactly the same every time, from your purple hair to your personality, your identical.. that's reincarnation for ya.. so accurate"

Lilith stares at him confused, reincarnation? Her? Their's no way.

"I think you have me confused with someone else" Lilith says "I'm not-"

"But you are, you're Lilith" Zeldris says jumping into her house "you're a mage aren't you?"

Lilith turns to him "...how did you-"

"So I'm right about that too" Zeldris smirks "see I told you I'm not wrong, but regardless I came here for a reason"

"and that is?" Lilith asks holding onto her chair

"To give you something" Zeldris takes something out of his pocket "a present"

"...I don't want it" Lilith refuses

"Oh? But it's yours" Zeldris says

Zeldris holds his hand out and a magic staff appears with a crystal ball at the top. (kinda like maleficent's but the crystal ball is blue)

"I just was returning this to you" Zeldris says "It was yours in your past life, no doubt it'll be useful to you in the future"

Lilith stares at the staff and for some unknown reason she took it. The crystal ball glows and power flows through her. Zeldris smirks before disappearing. Lilith stands in her house holding her staff as her magical energy returns to her, butterflies were around her and she looks up, her powers were back.

 Lilith stands in her house holding her staff as her magical energy returns to her, butterflies were around her and she looks up, her powers were back