Chapter 21

The group stares at all the Meliodas look-alikes as they walk towards them.

"Do you think the real Meliodas is among them somewhere?" Elizabeth asks

"Let's see" Hawk faces the Meliodas's "Hey, listen up Meliodas's what is your favorite spot on Elizabeth's body!?"

Lilith looks at him then looks down feeling an ache in her heart.

"Top rib" "Tripe" "Roast" "Liver" "Stomach" "I'll each the whole pig right down to its feet," They drool

"EEEEKKK!! I didn't ask you about your favorite part of me!!" Hawk shouts running behind the girls, "All imposters!!!"

"Hawk calm down" Lilith pets him

"Hey Diane do something!" Hawk shouts

"Th...There's no way- I couldn't- I mean, I owe my life to Meliodas, so I would never dream of hurting him" Diane picks the three up and begins running away

The imposters chase after them but are soon shocked by lightning and they run away in their true forms. The group turns to see Howzer and Gilthunder.

"Is everyone okay?" Gilthunder asks

"Yes thank you" Lilith replies as Diane puts the three down

Gil and Howzer start talking to Diane and Elizabeth as Lilith looks around.

"GWAAAAGH!" Howzer screeches and they all look at him "Something is trying to make a meal of my leg!" he stabs it

Lilith turns to see something biting Hawk's nose. The Sandcrawler tries to eat Hawk only for Hawk to eat the Sandcrawler. Hawk then changes into a sandcrawler.

"What just happened to your body!?" Diane shouts surprised

"I just recently discovered this for myself, but according to Merlin, this is my own magic power... Whatever I eat with magical power I turn into it till I poop!" Hawk explains proudly "I'm going to call it TRANSPORK"

Lilith giggles but stops when she felt something, she wasn't sure what it was, but she self-consciously put her hand over the side of her neck. She turned towards the wall and walked toward it.

"Lilith are you alright?" Elizabeth asks noticing

"Meliodas..." Lilith places her hand against the wall "he's behind this wall"

"What? Are you sure?" Howzer asks

"I think so" Lilith replies placing her head against the wall "I can feel it"

Everyone feels a strong sense of magical power and they all back away from the wall as it explodes. Meliodas, Ban and Arthur walk through.

"Meli!" Lilith runs over and hugs him tightly

Meliodas wraps his arms around her and hugs her tighter.

"You're ok" Meliodas lets out a breath of relief "thank goodness"

"Cap'n you didn't tell me she was here" Ban says annoyed "Lil you're supposed to be in Vanya"

"But I got my staff back" Lilith turns to him and hold up her staff "I'm more then capable to be here"

"Where the hell did you get that thing?" Ban takes it from her "you're not supposed to use your powers remember"

Lilith pouts "come on Ban you're my brother not my dad"

"I'm still in charge of you" Ban argues

"Now now Ban" Meliodas intervenes "it would be dangerous to leave Lilith at Vanya with all the demons flying around, I picked her up cause I thought she'd be safer with us, especially now that she's recovered her memories from her past life"