49.

Only three days later, all of us fifteen and sixteen year olds were going to go on a field trip to London. And to say everyone was buzzing would be an understatement.

Louis was having a hard time sitting still, more than usual, flitting around animatedly and packing unnecessary stuff, which I kept taking out of his duffel bag when he wasn't looking.

And yeah.. I was excited as well. It was nervous excitement, but excitement nonetheless. The only thing that worried me was that I still hadn't found out if Zayn would be going as well, and it would really suck if he wasn't.

It had been too long since that perfect morning in Zayn's room, and since we last kissed. Zayn had been to busy with everything around the hostel lately that I couldn't even catch him around much, but when our gazes did meet, Zayn would smile, his lips quirked up ever so little and I'd blush madly and look away, my cheeks hurting from smiling of course and my heart beating wildly.

I too had been busy with my tests and mock exams, grateful for the distraction from sulking over not getting to see Zayn. And also, this trip would be a great refreshment to take all of our minds off the study load.

Ashton and Luke were of course going too, and all five of us had planned to stick together while touring and such. Of course we couldn't go without being accompanied by a volunteer which kinda sucked, and yet again this brought my attention back to Zayn.

All of us were in the mess hall right now, just chilling after an early lunch. Our classes were off since there was about a month or so left for finals.

Ashton and Luke were solving a crossword puzzle together, Ashton's head snugly rested on Luke's shoulder, the blonde sneaking small smiles at the curly haired boy. And I don't think Ashton even noticed. How cute.

Liam was studying, Louis was playing games on his phone while I was of course writing in my journal.

The mess hall wasn't that crowded at this hour, a few more kids here apart from us five. Today was a slow day for us according to the study load, and I was bored out of my mind.

Thankfully Luke suggested that we all go outside to play some ball. Liam protested that he had to study, but Louis rolled his eyes and pulled his boyfriend out of his seat, this close to throwing Liam's books away.

Sports and my name of course didn't even belong in the same sentence, so I was content with watching the boys play. Tiny, cuddly Louis cursing through signing was too much fun to watch.

I gathered my things and stood up with the boys.

Hey. You look happier now, better than before. I'm glad, Ashton signed as he appeared by my side, smiling sweetly, and I found myself smiling back.

Thanks Ash, I nodded, still smiling, running a hand through my hair.

I raised an eyebrow at Louis, who was smirking.

I think lover boy wants to see you, Louis signed subtly, glancing behind my shoulder. I turned around and my heart stuttered, seeing Zayn behind the counter, who quickly looked down at his phone as soon as I glanced at him, appearing nonchalant. I rolled my eyes.

This wasn't his shift timing.. But I guess it had changed now.

I really, really wanted to talk to him. This is the first time in ages I'd seen Zayn alone and free.

Go. I'll explain to the boys, Louis nudged me, and I shot my best friend a grateful smile before slowly walking towards the counter.

Zayn straightened, his eyes lighting up as he pushed his glasses up his nose. What would you like, sir?

I smiled cheekily, moving my gaze to his lips to his eyes, in with a sudden rush of boldness, I mouthed, You.

Zayn's eyes widened, but then he smirked proudly as my cheeks turned red. Wordlessly, he moved back and then handled me an apple from one of the baskets inside, winking. It's on me, he mouthed, as I shook my head in adoration.

Our eyes locked above the counter, and I know this was kinda dangerous to even think about but I really wanted to climb over this thing and kiss the hell out of him. Damn it.

Zayn bit on his lower lip, blinking as he moved back, breaking the trance as a guy and girl appeared next to me. Zayn noted their orders and handed them both sandwiches each.

He whipped a notepad out of somewhere, scribbling quickly onto it for a minute of two. He then folded it carefully, sliding it towards me then lifting his palm off the counter to reveal the paper. I picked it up with a smile, meeting Zayn's eyes who was blushing as he turned back, even though it seemed nearly impossible to see Zayn blush visibly.

I turned around and went to join the boys, opening up the note, biting my lip to suppress a grin.

Hey, my-- ok fuck this.

You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now and hug you tightly. Finally we're both not busy.
Meet me at our bench as soon as you're done reading this, I mean it Niall. I really want to see you and kiss you so hard that you forget your name. Oh and I love you. Enjoy the apple.

Zayn. xx

That stupid, horny, perfect motherfūcker, I cursed, smiling like a loon as my heart was melting in my chest and I felt like I was floating.

And I couldn't have booked it towards the damned rocks fast enough.

----

Woahhh bruh. Ziall are back! :D welcome back!

Lashton, aye

Let's just focus on this cute, artsy, romantic Zayn who loves Niall and forget the real Zayn for now. I'm mad at him. At the real Zayn. Not Niall's Zayn. He's awesome.

-ramie xx