13.

I was heading to my classes right now.

I followed the familiar path, but kept my gaze firmly trained on the cemented ground and fastened my pace when I passed by Zayn's window.

I was trying to supress my crush on Zayn now. And trying to be less of a creep along with that.

It wasn't working so far. I still glanced up at Zayn's window, just for a fraction of a second, and then cursed my weak willpower, but sighed in relief because Zayn wasn't there.

Now, I had been successfully managing to avoid Zayn for two days, ever since I had seen him getting cutesy with the curly haired boy.

I hadn't even been to my bench with the sea-view in two days, and not at the cafeteria either.

Louis understood the reason for my behaviour, but suprisingly didn't scold me like he always does. Just said I was being an idiot.

Oh wait. He did kinda scold me.

I know I was being stupid and just hurting myself in the long run by over-thinking and staying in my room apart from taking my classes.

Zayn was just a newly-acquired friend to me. I had no right to be mad at him for having a boyfriend. But the stubborn and fantasizing part of me was livid and wanted to hurt that stupid lanky boy.

I hadn't been able to find more about Curly, nor did I see him around after that day. Was he there to visit Zayn?

I shook off my thoughts with a groan as I reached my English class, the only class I had with both Louis and Liam.

Entering the room, I lowered my backpack beside my feet and sunk into the seat beside Louis, who was turned around and was of course talking to Liam, on of their hands entwined with the other's.

I lowered my head on the desk, and seconds later, a finger poked my side. I looked up, and Louis grinned.

Please tell me you'll have lunch with us today, he pleaded earnestly, and I felt bad.

I bit my lower lip. I'll try.

C'mon, Nialler! You shouldn't be mad at him or yourself, this is stupid! You don't even know if that tall guy was his cousin! Louis signed in agitation.

He does have a point though. But my stupid crush isn't letting me think past that.

I looked back up from my hands to reply, but Louis was looking at me seriously, which was a first.

I raised an eyebrow in question.

But then I realised that Louis was actually looking behind me. I slowly turned around and froze.

Zayn was standing right there at the threshold of the class, ready to step in, but was talking to Mr. Adams.

He was going to take our class today, God knows why.

I reached down for my backpack, but Louis grabbed my arm and pulled me back down in my seat.

I sighed noisily, slipping back into my seat. This is going to be interesting.