04.

God, I am such a creep.

But honestly I don't really care. And why would I call myself a creep, you ask?

Well, because I was currently on my way to school that was of course inside the hostel building but a short walk away from the dorms.

And a few days ago, on my way to my classes, I was just idly glancing at the windows when I felt my heart stop.

Because there Zayn Malik was, in the window of a room on the second floor, in the building that's reserved for employees of the hostel.

Zayn was sitting by the glass window, immersed in a book without a care of the world, his black-rimmed glasses perched on his nose, and honest to God, he looked perfect, just sitting there oblivious to my creepy staring.

Zayn's shift started at lunch break, where he handed out lunch to the residents, and Louis told me he also teaches Art class in the middle, and how I wish I'd taken that one too, but I can't even draw a stick figure so no.

But now, everyday on my way to school, I just stand behind one if the pillars, and observe Zayn with his book or sometimes when he is sketching in his sketchbook, just so in his element.

Come to think of it, Zayn really fits in every element.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I realised I'd been staring for too long, and with a one last glance at Zayn sketching, I took off towards the school building.

Damn it. I was sort of late today because I'd been caught up in my Zayn daydreams.

And now Louis will give me an earful-- metaphorically speaking, about how I'm such a creeper and I should just say hi to Zayn instead of freaking him out.

But damn, I'd die of embarrassment if Zayn even found out I stare at him through his window every morning like a complete stalker.