Someone's Sus (and It Ain't the Sheep)

AN:

I have had writers block on this chapter for weeks until a few days ago when I wrote most of this chapter. I am really sorry it took me so long.

On AO3 I put this in a series and there is also one other thing in that series. The other book is kinda like notes/info/lore on how things work or people or whatever. The first chapter is a copy of the first in this book (that might end up getting deleted now there is a book dedicated to that type of thing) and the second is a character study on Grian. Just a warning that for the most part it will be updated by requests from comments so people like you so if you don't ask, it probably won't get answered. Think of the book as my own personal commentary and behind the scenes of my book. Let me know if you guys on Wattpad also want the book.

For when I have long times between chapters, I will post on my message board to let you know I'm alive.

For anyone who wants more Technoblade, you got your wish in this chapter.

Enjoy the chapter!

End AN.

"Are you doin' ok lov?" Stress asks while she walks over after dropping off a few shulkers of mycelium in the storage of the secret resistance base. Grian, who is sitting at the table in the center of the base groans.

He knows he isn't. He hasn't been doing 'okay' in years. With everything that's been happening recently, he has been doing less 'okay'. After hearing the news of the Admin meeting, he hasn't been sleeping and has been trying to find anything and everything to do otherwise. He has been building farms, working on the resistance base, making sure no one finds the base, breeding sheep, making secret agent costumes for said sheep. He would joke and say that he at least hasn't gone as far to watch sugar cane grow but, he would be lying.

"Yes," he says while standing up and stretching, "I am good Stress. You do not need to worry about me." Stress didn't say anything back. She only gives him a look telling him that she doesn't believe him but, won't talk about it more.

Stress walks into the bubble elevator leaving the base quiet as Grian sits back down in the chair. Everyone in the world knows he isn't doing well after what happened during the admin meeting. The silence doesn't last long when Ren comes dropping onto the table scaring Grian into jumping out of his chair.

"Ready to release a bunch of mooshrooms and sheep into the shopping district?" That's not right. Grian knows they planned on doing it on Wednesday that week. There were still three two… one? day left until then. Right?

"... I thought we planned on doing it on Wednesday though?"

"... Grian, my man, it is Wednesday." Oh… well… that is not… "Have you been getting enough sleep?" Ren continues breaking Grian out of his stuttering thoughts. Straight to the point. Not asking the default 'I know something is wrong but am going to ask anyways' of 'are you okay', not asking what's wrong and most likely not getting an answer to it. A question that even if he doesn't need to say anything to tell Ren everything he needs to know. 

Before Grian could get a response ready, Ren cut in, "well, these beloved mushroomfide bovines and sheep won't get to the surface by themselves. We better hurry before anyone finds us putting them there." He hurries over to the animal-filled lab and Grian hurries right behind. 

(Line Skip brought to you by Minecraft Earth. WHY ARE YOU TAKING IT AWAY FROM US MOJANG.)

Ren knew something was up with Grian. He'll have to talk about this later to Impulse. In their last world, when the three of them were hippies, they ended up learning a lot about each other. From what he understands, Mumbo and Iskall also know more about Grian than the rest of the server.