Minecraft Championship 9

AN:
Who watched MCC today? The Lime Leches were doing so well until parkour. They still did really good though!
If any of you read the notes then you probably saw that one was about them recording videos. I changed this because I felt like it would cause problems later on in the story. The Hermits mostly live in Hermitcraft so adding that they still recorded made what will be coming seem less in the moment of what was happening or they would have stopped recording for a while. If it was only one or two that would be doing this it wouldn't be that big of a deal but because it would be most Minecraft YouTubers overall, it doesn't make sense. I would suggest going back to read the note to understand how video making will work.
Questions or comments are always welcomed.
End of AN

Grian stands on the edge of the main End island looking out into the void. He holds on tightly to the Ender pearl in his hand. He had just told Ren and False that he was going ahead early to talk to his team. He looks at his communicator for the time. I need to go or else it might be too late to meet with them before the event. He thinks as he walks away from the edge. 

He opens up an enderchest that was left next to the main portal and grabs out a few shulker boxes. He places them down and starts emptying most of his inventory in them. He left an enderchest and a few Ender pearls in his inventory. He puts the shulker boxes back in the enderchest and walks back to the edge.

 He grabs an Ender pearl while imagining Minecraft Championship. He then throws the pearl into the void. Grian shuts his eyes as he starts to feel the world swirl around him as he gets pulled by the Ender pearl.

As the swirling starts to stop Grian starts to open his eyes. Around him is the End, but it's a different End. There weren't any dragons as it was most likely gotten removed in case anyone got stuck in the End. The crystals on top of the towers were still there with the portal in the center activated. 

Grian goes over to the portal then jumps inside. Moments later he finds himself teleported to the center of the large open area that people usually teleport to. Looking around to see the people already there, he sees Pearl and walks over to her. "I guess we are the first ones here," he says to Pearl who jumped not seeing him.

"Grian don't scare me like that. Jimmy and Martyn should be here soon though," Pearl tells him. Grian sees Jimmy start to walk up to them with Martyn following shortly behind.

"We were just talking about guys," he says as the two others join them.

"We should take this conversation somewhere more… private," Martyn says while slightly gesturing to the slowly enlarging crowd around them. The group walked into an RV far from the plaza. They checked to make sure no one was around before they started while constantly checking to see they were still alone.

"Does everyone have their Song?" Grian places down the enderchest. Reaching inside, he grabs out what looks like a green glowing crystal, the Supporium Prime. While he does this, the others grab out their own. 

"Before we trade off the Songs, has anyone else been feeling something wrong with the End," Martyn asked, looking around at everyone to notice they were also concerned.

"I think… the End, our End, might be dying. I do not know for sure but that is my guess. I do not think it is the Nether though. Ever since Netherking Vulcannus came to power, the Nether and the End have somewhat had peace. Their king sees how important it is to have balance and prevent one realm from having too much power. If I had to guess at what is happening to our End, it would be that it is being attacked directly."

"You don't think it's who I think it is, do you?" Martyn looks around, "could the Watchers have attacked the End?"

All of a sudden Grian's communicator went off. He turns it on to see that Joel had sent a message to him.