The Games and Old Friends

AN:
Another week has gone by and I surprisingly have a new chapter.
Have any of you seen the new 3-Life series? It's amazing and you should go watch it.
I originally had a good paragraph on thanking the MCC and just any MCYT wiki for helping me write this fic but I accidentally deleted it and don't remember exactly what I wrote so I'll just write write one simple thanks.
Thanks wiki.
I would also like to thank you readers for being dedicated readers to this fic. If it wasn't for you guys, this fic would have just shriveled up and died
End AN

Something is definitely off. Their team had just won Hole in the Wall and Sky Battle had won the last voting round. 

How couldn't anyone else see what's wrong with the Frankensteins?

The rest of his team had ended up either falling off the edge or got picked off by other teams. Grian had to run into George with the rest of his team right behind him.

Their attacks were all coordinated. Grian can tell by watching Dream that he still has his fighting style. Somewhat. It seems more… controlled. More robotic. The changes are minimal but noticeable to someone who knows different fighting styles.

The others have their own styles but they all have a hint of the robotic style to them. It's obvious that three of them have adapted styles to work with each other.

Grian heart skips a beat as Dream stabs him with his sword while pushing him off the side.

Grian watched as ᴴ̴̥̽͐҉̴̴̵̻̘͘͝͝҉̷̶̶̼̘̈́͐ͅ҉̷̴̸̡̧̠̗̊̇̄҉̷̷̴̜͎͒͒͠҉̴̴̴͙̦͑̾̈́҉̶̶̷̱̱̘̓̐̆҉̸̴̸̯͓̥̆͒̈̌҉̴̫̋ǝ̷̟̍̓҉̷̴̷̜̺͊̓̀҉̴̶̸̧̘̳͊̕҉̸̴̶̼̈̈́̌̽ͅ҉̴̷̵̛̲̙̣̿͗҉̴̴̷̰̠͓̈́͛҉̷̶̵͙̦̭͗̉͘ͅ҉̷̴̸̡͓̥̐̏҉̴͂ͅ  fell off the edge of the bedrock.

Moments later, he is with his team in the waiting room with the rest of the people who died, watching as the tournament progresses. As Grian sits in the waiting room while his team watches to see who'll win the Sky Wars, he sat thinking about their behavior.

Grian knows that he should let it go for the moment and just enjoy the tournament but, there's something familiar about the way they're acting. 

A fuchsia light filled the room causing Grian to look up at the screen. All the screens are lit up congratulating the Frankensteins.

He feels the pull of a teleport as he appears in the plaza along with everyone else.

Grian ran around collecting candy before he got another teleport back into their team's voting booth next to Fruit and Ren.

"I hope we do not have to do Survival Games. Too much pressure for me to beat Dream again," Grian half-joked. While true, it wasn't the only reason. He didn't want to fight whatever this Dream is at all.

"What? The mighty Lord Dreamslayer does not want to fight his greatest foe?" Ren joked back, trying to imitate an "epic storyteller" voice.

"After the battle, we had shared earlier in the Sky Wars, I do not think it would be wise to engage in another with the man," Grian countered with the same voice.

"Rocket Spliff?" False suggested, throwing her egg into the area.

The rest followed after her.

Soon after more people threw their eggs in along with some of the sabotage candies until the dividers popped up and the counting started. The sign for Rocket Spliff stayed lit while the others dimmed.

All the teams got teleported to the drop room. The timer ticked down until it hit zero and the floor disappeared. Out of the corner of Grian's eyes, he saw a few figures drop past straight down into the void. Once Grian got down low enough to land on the giant red octopus he hid to glance at his communicator.