Error in the End

AN
Sorry it took a while to get this chapter out. I was planning on doing it last night but I fell asleep while reading it through one last time.
Thank you to everyone who has read so far. This story is currently #14 in Grian and #15 in Songs of War.
If you read the author's note at the beginning of the last chapter you know I'm looking for Youtubers to mention during the meeting. PLEASE give some. So far I haven't had anyone give me any and I don't want the meeting to be small.
As always, questions and comments are always welcomed.
End AN

Scott sighs as he leans back in his chair. He has been trying to keep track of everything that has happened in his servers the past year. He's been organizing everything to use during the yearly Mojang meeting. He became the admin for X-Life and works with Noxite to run Minecraft Championship.

He found some problems with some errors that happened in MCC and lag in X-Life. Nothing too serious compared to what it could be. He has heard rumors of people going into whitelisted or solo worlds.

 Looking back at the past coding once more he turns his monitors off and heads outside. He grabs a warp scroll from a backpack in his inventory and thinks about spawn. Scott closes his eyes while the world spins around him. He opens his eyes to come face to face with the waystone. 

"Hey Scott," he hears from behind him. He turns around to see Jimmy walking over and waving.

"Hey Jimmy, how's the shop going?" He says walking with Jimmy over to their shared pet shop.

"Zome of the pets have been adopted. Are you excited for the Mojang meeting?"

Scott raises an eyebrow, "Really Jimmy, it's just going to be a meeting talking about any problems happening in the worlds. Nothing really to get excited over."

"I don't know, none of the world's I've been from attended," Jimmy says shrugging. Scott and Jimmy walk into New Beginnings Animal Adoption. Scott goes behind the counter to grab the bag of pet food. He scoops some out and hands it to Jimmy. Jimmy walks over to the door with the sign reading 'Starburst' and walks in to feed him.

"I almost forgot about that. You're originally from Wynncraft right," Scott asked. I almost forgot about that. He probably doesn't know what the meetings even are!

"Ya, it's a lot more secluded than other worlds. You don't get travelers to and from Wynn often," Jimmy says scratching the back of his head.

"Part of that might be because Wynncraft isn't well known for being… very welcoming from what I heard." Jimmy shrugs while Scott goes over to one of the other doors. He looks inside to see the animal is gone. He goes over to the other doors and sees the same thing. "We might have to get some more pets soon. The rest have been adopted." 

"Do you want me to get more pets or…" Jimmy's voice gets weak until he stops talking. Scott turns around to look at him only to see Jimmy swaying before he starts to fall.

"Jimmy!" Scott rushes over to catch him to prevent him from hitting the ground. He checks over Jimmy trying to see what caused him to pass out. There isn't anything noticeable, like bloodlines or a bit on the head, and when he checked Jimmy's vitals on his communicator, it showed that nothing is wrong. Scott notices that Jimmy had started to stir so he set him down. "Jimmy? Jimmy, are you alright?" he asks with concern filling his voice.

"Yea… what happened?" Jimmy asks, still dazed with what happened. He slowly stands up while supporting himself against the wall.