author's note

Hey, so for any of you who have seen my comment about a story, this will be it. It is going to be cross-posted on AO3. There will still be time for anyone who hasn't seen it to read the other story that is going to be a crossover with it. I'm still going to let you guess the other series that this will be crossing over with but, to re-give the clue for it, it is a Minecraft animated series that initials are S.O.W. and the second and third season was canceled for animation but the script is available. To be able to understand the story I would highly recommend watching and reading the script as it will be taking place after the events of the series.

 This author's note is going to be explaining a few things about the story that will help you understand it better.

I'm trying to balance how Minecraft works in-game with how it works in the series. This involves the characters that the youtube channels associated with and not the actual people themselves. I am also trying to add Minecraft lore to it. It might take a while for me to get the actual chapters posted because I mostly have the background and direction of the story but not the content of it. Please be patient and give me feedback and suggestions. Feel free to ask questions.

Notes

There were originally two worlds. All other worlds are a mixture of the two worlds. Not all worlds are an even split copy of the two worlds.
One of the two original worlds is called Hub World.
The other world is called Ardonia

Most people are from Hub World and travel out but, there are a few people that come from the other worlds.

Mojang exists as almost like the council of admins you see in other Hermitcraft stories.
The "developers" are a group of admins that monitor the coding of the worlds looking for new things being created and announces it.
Example: Developer Agnus sees that the overall nether coding is different from before and dives deeper. She sees that new biomes are starting to form in the nether.

Minecon/Minecraft Live exists as a meeting of owners, admins, and representatives of servers to discuss what is happening. The public portion of the event serves as letting the public know anything they need to know from the Minecon meeting and where the developers tell about the changes coming.
The event happens in Hub World

People don't believe that Ardonia exists. Most believe the other worlds are just copies of Hub World but have changed drastically. Some worlds that are closer to being similar to Ardonia have myths and legends about its existence. Only a few worlds believe it exists. There is only one way to travel between Ardonia and other worlds.

Crafting tables exist in all worlds but the two originals. Many of the Minecraft items came from Ardonia but, they work differently. Example: in Minecraft, beacons give you buffs while in Songs of War they allow you to teleport to others. If you have a beacon from Ardonia it will act like the ones in Songs of War. If you have one from any other world it will act like the ones in normal Minecraft

Respawn does exist in most worlds. The two main worlds don't have respawning so if you die, you die. There is a small chance in worlds that do have respawning that it could be permadeath. The only way to guarantee a respawn is to use a respawn anchor.

The usual way to travel to other worlds is by a portal (think about how the Hermits traveled from season 5 to season 6). When you travel to another world to other worlds the stuff you have doesn't transfer over (clothes do though, not armor). The only way to keep the stuff you have while traveling through worlds is by the second way of traveling.

Lag: It exists. How does it work? No one knows. People just know it causes themselves and the world to slow down. It is still caused by entities, redstone, and Mumbo.

People wear communicators on their wrists to talk to each other.

Most YouTubers don't make videos but some of them do. Most that are well known are known because of events that are recorded like Minecraft Championship. Some of the Hermits are well known because they make some videos but the videos they do are like Grian's building videos or Mumbo's redstone tutorials. Some are well known for pictures they post on social media like Bdubs posting a picture of his cliff with a castle. Some YouTubers do video almost like a vlog.

Everyone's name is the name that they and others call themselves. Example: Smallishbeans goes by his real name Joel so his name would be something like Joel Beans while Mumbo Jumbo goes by his username Mumbo so he would be Mumbo Jumbo. (Should I do another author's note with people's names?)

Going to be mostly Grian-centric. His backstory, along with the other members of Evo SMP, has two backstories, the real backstory and the story they made up.
The real story will be revealed in the story
The made-up story is that they were originally born in Wynncraft and had adventure parties that they traveled around in. There was an accident that caused some of their friends (Taurtis) to die so they decided to create a world for them to live in. They called the world Evolution, Evo for short. They were attacked by a group of hackers called Watchers that ended up killing more of their friends. After this, they all went separate ways and joined other servers.

Notes on Ardonia

This is happening around 100 years-ish after the events of Songs of War

Senn is still the leader of the Voltaris Clan
He was also given Galleous's song and is now the person who can make obsidian armor

After the Second Great War, the Enderknights grew bigger than it had ever been before 
To deal with the size of the Enderknights, they travel around Ardonia in small groups
They try to help anyone in any way they can

I would like to congratulate SugarsweetRomantic for being the first person to guess the series. I have changed and added more notes now that it's known.