Chapter 2

The next morning I groaned, feeling a headache starting before I even opened my eyes. Through my closed eye lids I could see sunlight.

I stretched out my arm, expecting to just feel the bed beneath me. I was startled, however, to feel something squishy and warm. With my eyes still closed, I began touching the warm squishy object. I didn't have any pets. And I don't sleep with stuffed animals.

Then the thought hit me. I went out drinking last night. Freaking out on the inside I still kept my eyes shut tight. Did I sleep with someone? I mean, that's something I dont do but maybe I drank too much?

Feeling terrified, I decided to take a chance and open my eyes.

There was a body laying in front of me, back to me. He had no shirt on and short black shaggy hair. Soft snores were emitting from him.

Looking around I realized I was definitely not in my room. This room is average sized. Not a lot of possessions were in here. A desk with a computer sat in the corner. A bookshelf was across from that. A lone keyboard and guitar sat next to the desk. Whoever this was lived simply.

Taking a deep breath in, I slowly peeled back the black blankets, afraid of what I might find. Slowly, I let out the breath I never realized I was holding when I saw I was fully clothed. However, I was confused with the fact I went to bed wearing Mang pajamas, but now I'm wearing Shooky pajamas.

The man next to me stirred a bit, but still never woke up. Very carefully I climbed out of the bed. I searched all over the floor to find my clothes and cell phone but to no avail. The floor was clean. I only spotted one cell phone and that was next to mystery man.

I stood as still as possible pondering what to do. I have no clothes, no cell phone, no idea where I am. Hell, I didn't even see a pair of shoes.

Maybe I could just run out the front door? Perhaps I'd get a better view of where I am and can take a taxi home.

Treading very carefully, I started tip toeing to the door. I didn't want to wake up mystery man.

And, of course, being the idiot I am, I smashed my foot right into a small table against the wall. I bit my lip to not make a noise. I stayed still for a second, praying mystery man didn't wake up.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Came a deep raspy voice. I clenched my eyes shut. Maybe if I don't move he won't see me?

There was a patter of feet on the floor then I felt an arm snake it's way around my waist.

Out of instinct I shot my eyes open, hitting the strangers arm. He yelped and jumped back.

"What the hell" he mumbled, rubbing his arm. When he looked up at me, my face dropped.

In front of me is a shirtless, just in his bear print boxers, was who looked a lot like Min Yoongi from BTS.

"What is going on?" I said. "Babe what are you talking about?" He asked, trying to come close to me. I backed away, hitting the desk and shaking my head. "No no no this must be a dream" I mumbled. This is impossible.

Then I got the idea to pinch myself. I pulled my arm skin between my two fingers and pinched, very hard. "Ouch!" I yelped. "Hey what's going on?" Min Yoongi look alike asked, trying to come closer. "No. Get back" I warned. "Baby. It's me though" he pleaded. "GET BACK!" I yelled, full on panicking now. He held up his arms and moved back.

My yelling must have caught the attention of someone, since the door opened up. "Hyung, what's goi--" "Get Namjoon and Jin hyung" Yoongi look alike said to whoever was at the door.

"Just breath for me ok?" I violently shook my head. "Don't. Just, don't" I whimpered.

The mystery man stayed still. Within seconds I heard running of feet followed by the door opening again. In walks two figures that, once again confused me.