Chapter 7

As we pulled into the driveway, my heart felt like it was gonna beat out of my chest. Yoongi must have noticed my nerves since he looked over and smiled at me. "The guys won't be upset, I promise." I simply nodded, climbing out of the car and subconsciously taking his hand as we walked to the front door.

We took our shoes off then wandered into the living room, still hand in hand. All the guys were sitting around on the couches laughing and talking. Once we walked in, they quieted down quickly. Namjoon got up and walked over to us. "Is everything ok?" He asked. Yoongi nodded and patted him on the shoulder. "Ang and I need to make an announcement."

Namjoon returned to his seat as Yoongi and I sat on the love seat in front of everyone.

Yoongi cleared his throat. "Ang and I went to the doctors today" he started. "Did you get news about the amnesia?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shook his head.

"No. This is for something else."

Everyone looked at each other, clearly worried. I nudged Yoongis side. "Just tell them" I whispered.

A huge smile plastered itself on his face. "Well, weird things have been happening to Ang. So, I took her to the doctor. Guys, WE'RE PREGNANT!" He shouted the last part

As soon as it sunk in, all the guys began hooting and pulling Yoongi into a hug.

"Oh we gotta be careful with mama" Taehyung said, pulling me into a light hug as if he was afraid to break me. Each guy took a turn hugging me. Namjoon was last. He held on longer and asked me quietly if I was ok. When I shrugged, he reassured me everything was going to be fine. "We will talk later."

Once the commotion calmed down, and Yoongi having to pull me out of Taehyungs clutches, Namjoon suggested everyone relax for the day. "Let's watch a movie. Ang, help me in the kitchen yeah?" Namjoon asked. I nodded, knowing full well he wanted to talk to me.

And having to cook at least seven bags of popcorn was the perfect excuse to talk.

Namjoon had crossed his arms while leaning on the counter. "Ok. Talk."

I sighed, taking a deep breath in. "How would you feel being pregnant with someone you can't remember having sex with? And not the too drunk to remember kind. The kind where you wake up in a different year, different age, different country? I know Yoongi is happy and I feel horrible shitting all over his parade but I just still can not grasp any of this."

Namjoon nodded his head. "I can not relate at all. I also can not understand how you feel. At all. I do, however, will make damn sure that every minute of every hour of every day that you are reminded how precious you are to each one of us. You are our sister, you are Yoongis lover. He is so much better because of you. And while this whole scenario is utter chaos to you, just know you are loved and well protected."

I weakly smiled at him. Sure, he didn't have the answer, but just that but of reassurance made me feel that much better.

******************************

Climbing into bed next to Yoongi that night felt different. Like there was some sort of electrical charge between us. As I laid on my back reading, Yoongi turned over, leaning on his elbow to look at me. "Yes?" I asked. "Its just crazy. Theres a mini me brewing inside of you."

I burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" He asked with a chuckle. I wiped my eyes from the tears that escaped. "Nothing, nothing."

Yoongi chuckled again, then leaned down so his face was hovering just above my belly. I cocked my brow in confusion until he gently placed his hand on my belly. "Hey little one. It's your daddy. I'm here to tell you that your mommy and I love you so very much. And in eight months, we will be holding you. Isn't that crazy? Well, let's let mommy sleep ok. I love you my little jellybean."

I softly smiled down at him as he placed a soft kiss on my belly. As if it was second nature I began raking my fingers through his soft hair. He hummed, keeping his head on my belly. He placed both hands on either side of my hips.

We stayed like this for quite some time, just soaking in comfortable silence. Then light snores starting emitting from Yoongi. With a smile on my face, I carefully shut the bedside lamp off.

****************************

Yoongi had a meeting the next day with the head of Big Hit to discuss our situation with the pregnancy. I didn't know what way it would turn so I kept myself busy that day with cleaning and cooking him a nice meal for when he returned.

"Something smells good" he said, walking into the kitchen later that night after work. "I made you lasagna and salad with strawberry shortcake for dessert."

He smiled, pulling me into a hug and placing a kiss on my head. "Its times like these I wish I could show you how much I love you."

My face flushed at his words. I knew what he meant. I gulped and looked up at him. "Someday. And sooner than you think."

He kissed my head again. "Only when you're comfortable. Now how about we eat this delicious dinner you've prepared for us?"

After dinner Yoongi surprised me with drawing me a nice hot bath. "You're the one that's been working all day" I said. He shrugged. "I know. But from this point on, you're not going to have a break because of my jellybean."

I blushed at his words and actions. None of my exes have ever treated me this good. "What's wrong?" He asked, gently placing a hand under my chin and lifted my head so we were locking eyes. I blinked quickly, not wanting to cry. "Its just, all of my exes have been horrible to me. No ones ever treated me with so much love and respect in my life. I feel just how much you love me. And it's awful not remembering a damn thing. Yet, you still stick by me."

He lightly chuckled. "Jagi, I love you. And I will until the day I die. My love for you is too strong." Yoongi then leaned forward, lips very close to mine. He hesitated as if asking for permission. And when I shook my head yes, he wasted no time in connecting our lips.