Chapter 10

I shifted in bed the next morning, trying to ignore the sunlight coming in. I felt a pair of arms around my middle. I peeked my eyes open to see a still sleeping and still very much naked Yoongi pressed against my still very naked self. I happily hummed, running my hands through his hair as I recalled the events of last night.

I can honestly say, I've never felt more love from someone than I did with this man right next to me last night. Sure, we may have had sex a few times last night, but each time was filled with nothing but love and passion.

He nuzzled his head closer into my boobs, earning a small chuckle from me. Yet he still never woke up.

At some point I fell back asleep again before a knocking on the door woke both of us up. The door opened to reveal Hoseok. I quickly covered up, hoping he'd think I was wearing pajamas. "Yoongi. We are needed at the studio. We need to go over some of our rap lines." Yoongi groaned but nodded. Hoseok had an evil smirk on his face. "Your face has fresh sex written all over it by the way. Shower up or Namjoon will catch on" he said laughing. I groaned, rubbing my face.

How embarrassing.

Yoongi looked over at me, smiling. "Morning beautiful" he said, kissing me. "Let's say we take a shower together." I nodded. My muscles did ache a bit and a hot shower would help.

After another round in the shower, we fully showered then got dressed. The guys were all down in the kitchen area eating. "PDogg called to say You, Hoseok and I have to go in to fix some things" Namjoon said to Yoongi. Yoongi nodded, grabbing a cup of coffee. "And we would like to take our sister in law out for the day" Jimin spoke up, wrapping his arms around my neck. I giggled, patting his hands. Yoongi shot him a glare. "Make sure shes safe" he said. Jin patted Yoongis arm. "Dont worry. Shes safe with us."

After Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok left, the vocal line got ready for the day. Jin was the first to meet me in the living room. "The youngest three always take the longest. They have to look pretty you know." I burst out laughing.

He chuckled. "In all seriousness though, how are you with the pregnancy? I hear you in the mornings throwing up and I know certain scents get to you."

I nodded. "Seafood does it. And sometimes meat. The smells are just, gross to me. The morning sickness has gotten a tad bit better though." He nodded. "That's good. I also got a recipe from my mom for some soup they suggest you eat while pregnant. I'm going to show Yoongi how to make it so he can give it to you."

I hugged him. "Thank you Jin"

Once all the younger ones finally got prettied up, we headed to Jins car. He had made it abundantly clear that I got front seat, even though I was fine with the back.

We got some food from a local restaurant then ended up having a picnic in the park. Much to my surprise it was quiet. Jin had laid out a blanket that could fit all of us on.

After eating the younger three decided to play football. Jin opted to stay with me so we could talk.

"Has Dr. Lee ever called back?" He asked out of the blue. I nodded, popping a grape into my mouth. "Next friday." Jin nodded. "I hope for the sake of you, Yoongi, and jellybean you get some answers. I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like to wake up one day, loose a couple years of your life, then find out your pregnant. It's like something youd watch on a drama movie."

He turned so he was locking eyes with me. "How are you feeling about Yoongi? I mean, I'm not the leader of this group but I'm the oldest apart from you so I feel it's my responsibility to take care of everyone."

I smiled at him, patting his hand. "Jin, you're doing great job at that. As far as Yoongi and I are, I mean I guess we are dating? We've never really talked about it. I find comfort in him, I feel safe with him, he literally has made me fall head over heels for him just by his actions alone since I 'woke up'or whatever you want to call it. He never once gave up on me. And we took this relationship to a new level."