Chapter 8

To say that Yoongi and I have gotten closer is an understatement. It's like I've fully accepted that hes my lover now. We are always holding hands, kissing, having some sort of contact. Its starting to finally feel like home now.

Bang PD had suggested Yoongi make an announcement later on in my pregnancy for not just my safety but our unborn jellybeans safety.

Yes, Yoongis nickname for the baby stuck.

The guys have been amazing as well. Over this last two months I've gotten very close to them all. And each one is so excited about becoming an uncle. Taehyung has made it a point to talk to my belly at least once a day. Which would seem odd considering its barely a bump at this point. But Yoongi tells me how much Taehyung loves children so it makes sense.

Yoongi had planned for us to go see his parents and brother after this next appointment to tell them the news. He wanted to get in actual ultra sound photo to give them. We'd planned to go to Daegu and his brother agreed to fly up to meet us there as well.

*******************************

"I found this. Its cliche but my mom will love it."

Him and Hoseok had just got back from shopping, both of whom entered our bedroom. "I also got some for the guys. I mean, Hobi obviously knows but its ok" Yoongi said, sitting on the bed next to me as Hobi sat towards the foot.

"These are adorable though!" Hobi exclaimed, showing me the nine different picture frames.

Yeah, the ultrasound technician chuckled when I asked for ten copies of the baby's photo. We quickly explained the jellybean is going to have a lot of uncle's.

"This ones for my parents" yoongi said, handing me the first frame. It had a seafoam green boarder (since it's too early to tell the gender of the baby) with the words 'I love my Grandma and Grandpa'.

"I can see how you think this is cliche" I replied, putting the picture in. "To be honest though, I find it incredibly adorable" Hobi said, helping to fill all the 'I Love My Uncle' frames.

Yoongi stopped to look at his best friend. "Of course you do. I had to convince him to not buy all this extravagant shit to go with these" Yoongi added, looking at me when he was saying the last part. I started laughing.

Once we finished the frames, we placed them in a pastel yellow gift bag along with matching tissue paper.

"Hobi, can you go have the guys meet us downstairs?" Yoongi asked. Hobi nodded, not hiding his huge ass smile on his face. After he left, yoongi turned to me, pinning me on the bed and hovering over me. "I missed you" he said, pulling me in for a heated kiss.

Our kisses have gotten more heated and needy lately. The doctor did inform us that with my hormones changing, I'd start feeling a lot more needy.

And she wasn't wrong.

We just haven't taken that step yet. And he was great about not pushing things.

But the way he was kissing me now, I honestly felt like caving in to him. His hands gently roamed the sides of my body while I clutched onto his hips pulling him as close to me as I could get him. After a few minutes we stopped and pulled away from each other.

"Ok. We should stop before we won't get to bring the gifts to the guys" Yoongi panted, slowly getting off me. His lips were res and swollen, as I'm sure mine was as well. I nodded. "I agree."

The guys were all sitting in the living room chatting as we walked down stairs carrying three bags each. Even though Hobi knew what was in the bags he still looked excited nonetheless.

"Guys. We have a gift for you" Yoongi interrupted them. Everyone stopped talking and looked at us. Yoongi handed his bags to Jin, Namjoon, and Hobi. I handed mine to the youngest three.

Yoongi took a seat on the recliner, immediately wrapping his hands around my hips and pulling me onto his lap. I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder as we watched the guys open up their gifts.

"Oh my god!" Taehyung squealed, clutching a hand to his mouth. He looked close to crying. "That's a little peanut" Jimin added, looking at the photo. "Jellybean. I call the baby jellybean" Yoongi added.

"Wow. I never thought my little Yoongi would become a father" Jin whispered. "Man. This is crazy. Its like its finally real seeing this photo" Namjoon said. Yoongi leaned forward with me still in his lap so he could look at everyone. "And, we also wanted to ask. We couldn't decide on just one of you, so we'd like for all of you to be jellybeans godfathers."

Taehyung, of course, was the first to bound over. He squeezed himself next to me on Yoongis lap and pulled us into a hug. He then rested his hands on my belly and his head on Yoongis shoulder. Yoongi laughed, patting Taehyungs head.

Jimin came over next, wrapping his arms around me. Jin was patting Yoongis shoulder. Jungkook had his hands on my belly as well.

After everyone got their hugs and love, we ordered up some pizzas and watched some movies. Yoongi kept his head on my belly, lightly rubbing it.

**************************

The next day we had planned to make a trip to Daegu to see Yoongis family.

It's a two hour drive, so we wanted to leave by ten so we could be there around noon time.

"You got everything?" Yoongi asked, raking his hands through his hair. I gently held his hands. "Yoongi, calm down ok?"

He pulled me in and kissed my head. "Sorry. I'm just nervous." I chuckled. "Of course you are. You're about to tell you parents their son is going to be a father. Anyone would be nervous. But I'm right beside you the whole time ok?" He nodded, kissing me again then pulling away. "Ok. Let's get this over with.,"