Chapter 6

The next morning, I jolted awake with the sudden urge to throw up. I threw back the covers of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I had just bent over the toilet when I felt someone pull my hair back and rub circles on my back as I puked.

"Its ok, shhh its ok" Yoongi soothed. When I was done I slid back against the wall next to the toilet. He knelt down in front of me. "What happened?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I don't know. I was jolted out of my sleep with an overwhelming urge to puke."

He got up, headed into the room, then reunited a few minutes later with some of my clothes. "Here love. Take a warm shower and I'll make you something easy for your stomach ok?"

**************************

After a very soothing warm shower and brushing my teeth, I headed down towards the kitchen. I could hear Yoongi and Geumjae talking. But what they said made me stop in my tracks. "Are you sure shes not pregnant? It's possible, I mean, you guys do make a lot of love."

My face grew hot at that.

"Its possible. We had talked about starting a family. But how do I even say 'hey hun, I know you can't remember having sex with me but we frequently have sex and you might be pregnant'. She would think I'm crazy!"

I took a deep breath in and walked in, making my presence known. Both of them looked shocked to see me. "Yoongi, may I have a word privately?"

He nodded, leading me out of the kitchen. He took me to the balcony that was connected to the kitchen.

"Is it true?" I ask. He took a deep breath in, crossing his arms. Slowly he nodded his head. "When was the last time we had sex?" I ask. "The night before you woke up with no memory."

I calculated back to how far that would be. "That would make sense of me starting to get the symptoms."

He scratched the nape of his neck. "We can get you a test once we are back in Seoul." I nodded. "But what's going to happen if its positive?"

Yoongi stepped forward, placing both hands on my shoulders and looking me in the eyes. "Then we will be parents. We will take care of the baby. And I will love the both of you with my whole heart." I leaned my head into his chest, listening to the soft thumps of his heart.

***************************

Pushing aside our possible dilemma, we continued on with the day like nothing happened. We spent the whole day on the beach with Geumjae and Holly.

The next day we went to various stores. I hate shopping however I did enjoy looking at all the unique trinkets the stores sold. I even caught Yoongi buying a pair of baby shoes which, weirdly enough, warmed my heart. He didn't think I saw him, so I pretended like nothing happened.

We also made sure to buy the guys each a small gift. Yoongi said it's a tradition of theres to buy everyone a small gift whenever one travels.

The next few days flew by and before we knew it we were back in Seoul. I had so much fun in Jeju that it made me forget a lot, including my possible pregnancy.

But that was short lived when Yoongi informed me he made the appointment for the next day.

We didn't tell any of the guys what was happening just in case it was a negative result. After the two of us got dressed to leave for the appointment, it was difficult for me to control my nerves. Noticing this, Yoongi pulled me into a hug. "Its going to be ok. And don't worry about being seen, it's all private for us." I weakly nodded as I pulled my head away.

"Lets get going hm?"

***************************

Even though the doctors was a half hour away, it felt like an eternity. I kept my eyes glued outside the car window, trying everything in my power to distract me from what we were heading into.

As we stepped inside the baby pink office, Yoongi was kind enough to check us in considering I couldn't speak Korean. He took a seat next to me, reaching over and holding my hand. Luckily we were alone in the waiting room.

After an excruciating 20 minute wait, our name was called. As we followed the nurse, Yoongi placed his hand on my lower back to gently give me a push to walk. Before we entered a room, we stopped in front of a bathroom. The nurse said something to Yoongi who in turn nodded.

"She said you need to take this cup to give a urine sample."

"Makes sense" I mumbled, reaching for the cup. "She said after bring the cup into room 5 where we would be."

After quickly doing my business, I headed to our assigned room. The nurse was in there with Yoongi chatting. When I walked in, I placed the cup on the counter, quickly washed my hands, then sat on the exam bed. She asked Yoongi something who nodded.

"Shes going to take vitals now. Shes asking the date of your last period, when we last had sex, and if you've had any other odd symptoms."

"Well, I'm confused about my period because you know why. And for the odd symptoms, I've also noticed sore boobs and I've been oddly moody."

He nodded, repeating everything to her and I assume as well as telling her when we last had sex.

She wrote some things down, took my temperature as well as blood pressure, then bowed and left.

The two of us sat in comfortable silence. I'm not sure either one of us really knew what to do or say.

Yoongi occasionally would get on his phone, seeming like he was texting someone. I took the chance to glance around the pastel blue room. There was pamphlets up on the wall, anatomy posters next to it, and random little baby decor.

A knock on the door ten minutes later startled us. A young woman came walking in, smiling. "Hello, you must be Ms. Angela and Mr. Min correct?" "Nice to meet you" I replied as she shook both of our hands.

She set her clipboard down, took a seat and rolled over to me.

"I'm Dr. Chae. So, you think you might be pregnant. Tell me, what makes you think that?"

"Last week while on vacation, I woke up one morning and just vomited. It's been happening every morning since. My breasts are tender. My mood is off. I've missed a period. From what I learned in Nursing School, it's all signs pointing in that direction."

Dr. Chae nodded, writing down notes. "Well, as you know when you came in we requested a urine sample from you." I nodded, feeling my heart pounding. Yoongi stayed completely silent. He was attentively watching us.

"And I have the results of that test. You are one very smart young woman. Congratulations Angela and Yoongi, you are going to be parents."

My heart stopped.

Yoongi had gotten up and pulled me into a hug with a huge gummy smile on his face. "Do you know how far along?" He asked.

"About a month. I'd like to set up further appointments with me so we can make sure this pregnancy goes smoothly."

We set up further appointments as well as recieved a bottle of prenatal vitamins.

As we climbed into the car, I just felt so numb. I was still trying to grasp the past month of my life and now I have this life growing inside of me. And to add onto it, I never remembered having sex with Yoongi which makes everything that much weirder.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Yoongi asked softly. I looked over at him. "Everything. How in this month alone it's been chaos. I still don't know how I ended up here and now this baby is growing in my belly. And, please don't take this the wrong way, I don't remember us having sex. I'm not accusing you of anything believe me I know you are not like that. It's just a weird feeling on my end. Also, are we going to tell the guys?"

Yoongi put his hand on my thigh. "Jagi, please breath. I texted Namjoon to have the guys waiting for us in the living room so we can tell them. Everything will be fine."

I put my hand atop his and nodded. If anything, I truly did trust this man sitting next to me.