Chapter 12

Last week Yoongi and I had gone to see Dr. Chae for the gender. Namjoon tagged along, getting the results so he could plan today's party. No one else but him knows the gender. He was even hiding the decorations from us.

"You look beautiful" Yoongi said, wrapping his arms around me. He started rubbing my now bigger bump. It seemed to be getting quite large. "And you look handsome" I replied, turning to kiss him. He was wearing black skinny jeans, white long sleeve button up, and black dress shoes. To say he looked extremely hot was an understatement.

He leaned in to kiss me. "Your family will be here soon" I said as we pulled away. "I know. But you wait until tonight" he said, shooting me a wink. I laughed and held his hand as we headed downstairs.

The guys were bustling around, setting everything up. Jin was prepping the meat for the barbecue. Just then the doorbell rang. "Its the family" Yoongi mumbled. "Go answer the door pabo" I said, kissing him. He nodded and headed to the front. I decided to see what Jin was doing.

"Hey mama. How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm ok. The soup you've made for me has helped a lot. Thank you for that." He smiled, pulling me into a hug. "Yoongis been making it too. Speaking of, where us the devil?" "Getting the door for his family" I replied.

As if on cue, I heard voices coming into the kitchen. "My daughter!" Mama Min said, pulling me into a hug. "Hello Eomma. How are you?" I asked. "Good good. How are you? Yoongi has informed me you've been ill?" I nodded. "Its been kinda hard."

Papa Min and Geumjae hugged me next. "If you three want, you can head to the back. We will be there shortly."

They nodded, leaving after briefly talking to Jin. "Well, I'm sure Namjoon is waiting anxiously. Shall we?" Jin said. "You go ahead. We will be out in a second ok?" Yoongi said. Jin nodded, heading outback. Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes. "You ok?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah. It's just, getting real you know? Like its hitting that in four months we will be parents."

I smiled and hugged him. "I know. I'm scared. But we have each other to get through this with. We will be fine." He smiled and kissed me. "Let's go see what our baby is."

Everyone was gathered around. There was a black sheep hung up to hide the decorations behind it. And in front of it was two black balloons with white lettering that said 'boy or girl'.

"Ok mom and dad, come stand over here" Namjoon said, leading us to the balloons. Everyone gathered in front of us, preparing to take photos. Namjoon handed each of us a sharps needle. "So, on the count of three you both pop one balloon each. Itll rain the colored confetti of the gender."

I stood by the right balloon as Yoongi took the left side. Everyone was in a circle in front of us, cameras aimed.

"Ok. Ready? One...

Two........

....................Three!" Everyone yelled.

At the same time Yoongi and I poked the balloons. Blue confetti rained from my balloon as pink rained from Yoongis. We looked at each other confused. Namjoon pulled the sheet from behind us to reveal the decorations.

"You're having twins! A boy and a girl!" He yelled out. Everyone started whooping and cheering.

"Wait, what?" I asked, still confused. Yoongi wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "We're having twins!" He exclaimed.

Once the realization set in, I smiled and hugged him back. "My baby!" Mama Min said, hugging Yoongi. "I'm going to have a grandson and a granddaughter" Papa Min added, pulling me into a hug.