Chapter 21

The days leading up to my hypnosis crept by slowly. And for some strange reason, Yoongi seemed to be extremely clutchy. More so than usual.

Even the days he went to work, he would call randomly throughout his shift. When he came home he would cuddle tightly and hold onto my big belly. There was a part of me that wanted to ask him if something was wrong, but there was another part of me that figured it best to leave it alone and if he wanted to tell me he would.

Tae also made it a point to sing to the babies at least once a day. Yoongi and I both had decided that once the kids are born that we would like Tae to keep up the tradition.

《《☆》》

It was the day before my hypnosis. Everyone had today off, so Yoongi wanted to take me out on a date. I happily held his hand as we walked a path next to the Han River. Every once in awhile I'd steal glances up at him, making my heart flutter like the first time I started realizing I was falling for him.

Well, first time for me and second time for him.

"Why do you keep staring?" He asked, eyes still looking forward but a smirk dancing on his lips. I shook my head. "I guess I still can't believe that I'm married to you and about to give birth to your children."

He chuckled as we sat down on a bench. "Why can't you believe you're married to me?" I lightly laughed.

"Don't judge but, before, whatever this is that happened with my memory, I was such a Hoseok bias. His photo card was on my phone, I had Mang everything. It's not a love for him in the sense of romantic feelings, I just idolized him.

And as far as you go, sure I liked listening to your Agust D stuff. But I never thought of you as attractive or anything like that. No offense."

Yoongi started laughing. "That's what attracted me to you. You were Hoseok biased but when you met him you were so professional that I didn't know you liked us at first. I only figured it out when you were checking me out after faking the injury, you left the room and forgot your cell phone. I saw the Hobi photocard on the back.

It amazed me how composed you were being surrounded by someone you look up to. That's what attracted me to you. And, the fact you're freaking sexy helped too."

I blushed but playfully hit his arm.

"Hey Yoongi, can you tell me another story about us meeting for the first time?" By now he had wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his chest.

He smiled. "Of course. After faking that injury and trying to ask you out, you refused to give me your number. This was on day one of us being in Boston.

I was worried that you wouldn't be there for the next two days, but when I saw you on the second day I was happy. I figured maybe if I apologized to you, you would change your mind. I said I was sorry for being too straightforward with you and asked if I could take you for a drink as an apology. After much hesitation you agreed to a drink only if we weren't to be seen. So after the show we went to a local bar that I had asked to be closed up so i could go in.

The last day we were in Boston I pulled you aside asking if I could have your number since I didn't want to loose contact with you. Even though you resisted at first asking if I do this at every venue, I personally showed you my contacts which only consisted of the guys and some BigHit staff. You agreed, giving me your number.

We talked every single day after until I bought up the idea of dating. I confessed everything to you and the rest is history."

I smiled, rubbing circles on his hand with my thumb. "Can you tell me about the first time I arrived in Korea to live?"