Chapter 20

Our honeymoon ended a few days later. I personally was glad to be back home since traveling was a bit of a hassle now.

The guys greeted us when we walked through the door, helping with the bags.

"Oh Yoongi, Ang, Dr. Lee called since he couldn't contact you two. He said Angie's hypnosis would be next monday" Namjoon said. Yoongi nodded his head.

"I don't know if itll exactly work but hey, he must have suggested it for a reason" Yoongi said. I held his hand, smiling at him. "Babe, it only lasts an hour. And maybe when I wake up from it I'll remember everything." Yoongi nodded, putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me close to him.

We put the baby stuff we bought into the babies room. Yoongi looked around, a huge smile on his face.

"What?" I asked, sitting down and organizing the drawers with the babies clothes.

"Their names. I want to incorporate english and Korean names."

I smiled up at him. "Well, have any ideas?" I asked. He now took a seat in the baby blue rocking chair.

"For a boy I was thinking Min Yoon-Jay. For a girl Min Luna-Rose."

I smiled, wiggling over to him and resting my head on his knee. "I love those names. I wanna keep them."

He kissed the top of my head. "Its settled then."

《《☆》》

Jiwoo came the next day while the guys were all at work. Yoongi is getting more hesitant of leaving me alone when hes away.

"So, my brother tells me you and Yoongi thought of names?" She said while we were eating lunch. I smiled and nodded.

"Min Yoon-Jay and Min Luna-Rose."

She clutched her heart. "Oh my god it's so cute!"

"I umm, wanted to ask you something."

Jiwoo nodded her head.

"Well, in the delivery room we are allowed to have no more than two people. Yoongi obviously would be the first considering hes the father. But, I wanted to know if you'd be the second person."

Her hands immediately covered her mouth. "Yes! Oh my god yes!" She choked out through tears, coming over and pulling me into a hug.

Yoongis POV:

The guys and I were sweating, panting while laying out on the floor. We had been at dance practice for twelve hours now. And luckily we just got released to go home.

The guys and I took quick showers then piled into the SUV.

"So Hyung, I heard you picked out baby names" Namjoon asked.

I nodded my head.

"Min Yoon-Jay and Min Luna-Rose."

"Aw those are so cute! I need to talk to my babies when we get home" Tae said, dreamily looking out the window.

I chuckled to myself at how excited he is for his niece and nephew to come into this world.

Namjoon patted my shoulder. "Its hard to imagine that in less than a month, you're going to be a father."

I smirked. "I know. My life has turned around and for the better."

As we reached home, I didn't expect to find my wife cuddled on the couch next to Jiwoo.

"Oh my god I need a picture of this" Hobi said, quietly snapping a photo.

"Hey let's make dinner for the girls ok?" Jin whispered to me. I nodded, following him into the kitchen.

The two of us set to work on whipping up kimchi fried rice.

"As the oldest, it's my duty to ask how you are doing with the pregnancy" Jin randomly said, breaking the silence.

I shrugged. "Fine I guess."

He shot me a look, meaning he knew I was lying.

I sighed, setting the knife down.

"Ok, I'm not fine. Will I be a good husband? Will I be a great father? What if my kids don't like me? What if I hurt them the first time I hold them? Hyung, I got all these 'what ifs' swarming my brain and I don't know what to do."

I didn't realize I had started crying.

Jin walks over to me, placing both hands on my shoulders.

"Yoongi-ah, listen to me. You are a perfect husband. You are going to be the greatest father. You will never ever hurt those kids, even your first time holding them.

See all those guys and Jiwoo in the living room? That's your family. We are here for not just you and Ang but those two babies now. You two will be just fine."

He pulled me into a hug, making me cry harder.

《《☆》》

After dinner, and having a hard time waking the ladies up, we headed for bed.

Ang laid back as I placed my head on her belly, rubbing it and humming a song while she played with my hair.

I jumped up when I felt a kick by my head.

"They love your singing" Ang said, giggling.

I flashed her my gummy smile as I continued rubbing her belly and singing.

"I'm so happy" I mumbled.

"Hmm? What was that love?" Ang asked. I turned my head so I was looking at her.

"I'm so happy. This right here, I never thought was possible. I never thought I'd get married and start a family. You gave me life."

I saw tears threatening to spill from her eyes. I reached up, caressing her face.

"Please dont ever leave me" I begged. She shook her head. "Never. We will be together. Always."