Chapter 9

Yoongi finally calmed down a bit on the ride to Daegu. We would stop once in awhile along nature spots to just take in our surroundings. And the fact I've never been here, or so I think, made each stop that more precious.

When we got closer to Daegu, I figured I'd ask Yoongi the one thing I've been thinking of. "Habe I ever met your parents?"

He blinked a few times, almost as if he was contemplating how to respond.

"Yes. And, I have filled them in on what happened four months ago. They know how to handle it." I nodded, looking out the window.

"Speaking of" Yoongi spoke up again. "Dr. Lee wants to see us again. I made an appointment for next Friday. I hope he has some answers."

I smiled. "Thatd be nice."

After what seemed like forever, we finally pulled into the driveway of a two story white home. There was two cars parked outside already. "At least Geumjae is here" Yoongi mumbled.

I held onto the bouquet of flowers I got for Mama Min as Yoongi had the two gift bags. He held my hand firmly as we slowly walked to the front door. Yoongi knocked twice before we heard the shuffling of feet followed by the door opening up. There stood a middle aged tall black haired man. He smiled fondly when he saw who it was. "My son! My daughter-in-law!" "Appa" Yoongi replied, hugging his dad. "Come in come in." He stepped aside, allowing us to come through the front door and take our shoes off. Once again Yoongi firmly held my hand as we were led into the living room.

I saw Geumjae talking with who I could only assume was there mother. She had curly black hair and Geumjae resembled her more. When they saw us enter, they stood up smiling.

"My Yoongi!" The woman exclaimed, hugging him tight. Geumjae pulled me in for a hug. "Glad you could make it" he whispered to me.

When we pulled away, the woman pulled me into a hug. "My Angela" she said warmly. "Oh. These are for you" I said, handing her the flowers. She beamed as she accepted them. "They're beautiful. Thank you so much."

Mr. Min got a vase so Mrs. Min could place the flowers on the living room table. Yoongi and I took a seat on the empty couch.

"So. Yoongi asked for us to meet up. Is everything ok?" Mrs. Min asked. "We have something to give you guys" Yoongi said, handing his parents one bag as I handed one to his brother. Yoongi returned to his seat, holding my hand again as we anxiously watched them open their gifts.

Immediately, his my covered her mouth. "Is it true?" She asked. Now I was nervous. Maybe she wasn't happy with her baby having a baby?

"Ang come here" she instructed, standing up. On shaky legs I slowly walked over to her.

Once I was in front of her, she wrapped her arms tightly around me, pulling me in and crying. "Thank you. Thank you for carrying my grandchild. I am beyond excited for this."

Being unsure what to do or say, I just rubbed her back. I could see Yoongis dad and Geumjae congratulating him.

When we pulled apart with the help of Mr. Min, he hugged me followed by Geumjae.

"I knew you had a glow to you" mrs. Min said once we sat back down. I smiled, resting my head on Yoongis shoulder. "When do you find out the gender?" Geumjae asked. "Next month. When we do we are going to have a small gender reveal party at the house, in which I want you guys there for. Jin and I plan on making dinner that day."

Everyone was full of smiles. "Let me make us dinner. I insist" Mrs. Min said. Yoongi turned to me. "Its ok" I whispered. Yoongi nodded. "Ok. I'm going to show my lady my old room though" he said.