Chapter 14

Days later while Yoongi and I were out shopping for the babies he got a call on his cell. Luckily we were eating dinner at the food court.

He was speaking his native language so I had no idea what was being said. All I know was he kept nodding his head.

When he hung up I gave him a questioning look. "That was Dr. Lee's office. They are scheduling your hypnosis test in two months. By then you will be eight months pregnant so if they need to do any scans they would only have to wait a month to do them."

I nodded, not feeling nervous. It's just hypnosis after all anyway.

***********************

After finishing up our shopping, we drove back to the house. Carrying two extra growing humans inside of you really does quite literally drag you down.

Yoongi drew me a bath, adding in extra bubble bath as well as lighting candles around. I gladly stripped off my clothes then lowered myself into the tub. Yoongi came back in a minute later, stripping off his clothes and situating himself behind me. He has refused to let me bathe alone now that I'm so far along.

He lathered up a puff, gently washing my back, belly, and hair. I leaned into him, feeling his soft breathing and steady heartbeat.

"Are you nervous about the hypnosis?" He asked. I shook my head. "Not at all. You basically just take a nap and they ask you questions."

I felt him nodding his head. "True. I just didn't know if you had deep dark secrets needing to be told."

I chuckled. "Yeah, no. I feel like I have told you everything." He leaned forward so his head was in front of me. He gave me one sweet kiss before pulling back. "Let's say we get dressed, snuggle while watching a movie and eat junk?"

I nodded my head. Lately my pregnancy cravings have been so weird but Yoongi still makes it a point to get anything I ask for no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

We dried off, Yoongi helping me to get my hair. Changed into pajamas, then cuddled on the bed watching movies.

*****************************

The next day Yoongi got yet another phone call. This time, it wasn't from my doctors. But from Bang PD himself. It happened while we were all eating breakfast. He excused himself and left the room. The remaining seven of us just looked at each other, shrugging our shoulders.

"Ok mama, you need to eat" Jin said, piling my plate with waffles, bacon, and fruit. "Dude, how much food do you think I need?" I asked as he continued plating everyones food. "Well, you do technically have three mouths to feed" Namjoon added.

"Fair enough" I replied, digging into my food again.

Yoongi returned a few minutes later looking nervous. He sat back down in his spot next to me.

"What's up yoongs?" Hoseok asked. He gave us all a small smile.

"Well, as you all know tomorrow we have our concert here at Seoul Stadium."

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Right before the last song, Bang PD wants me to bring Ang out to show her to ARMY."

There was some people with happy faces, some with concerned faces. "I think it's a good idea. I mean, I know there will be backlash but once fans see Yoongi at his happiest, they will accept it" Jimin said.

Hoseok smirked, quickly texting on his phone. Then he looked up at me. "You, Jiwoo, and myself are going to go shopping in one hour" he said. I groaned. "Really?"

He got up, rubbing my shoulders. "Yes, since we are staying tonight and tomorrow at a hotel near the stadium, we want you to have something nice to wear when armies meet you for the first time.

And that's how two hours later, Hoseok drove his sister and I to a local maternity shop. Jiwoo had called ahead to make sure the shop would be cleared.

The ladies were very nice. Jiwoo assisted me in picking out a dress for tomorrow night. Hoseok would know which one Yoongi would like.

After trying on multiple dresses, we found one that would be perfect to show my belly as Jiwoo wanted it to.

(Photo ©️ pinterest)

"Oh my god. Its beautiful!" Jiwoo said. She quickly ran to find black strappy sandals to match. "Hes gonna love it" Hoseok said.

****************************

That night we went to the hotel, I had to sneak into the back as to not be seen by fans. Obviously Yoongi and I shared a room.

The next day the boys left early to go to practice. Jiwoo came over to spend the day with me and help me get dressed before the concert. We ordered food (a variety of things) did facials as well as painted our nails. Then at four got ready. Jiwoo helped put the dress on me, strapped my sandals on, and fixed up my hair and makeup.

Once we got to the stadium we were ushered to the side. One of the managers told the boys we were here but just waiting off to the side.

Jiwoo and I danced along throughout the whole concert which was great to keep my mind off of what was gonna happen.

Then they announced they had one song left. My heart started pounding. Jiwoo wrapped her arms around me, smiling.

Yoongi held the mic, looking at the audience. He waited for them to quiet down before speaking again.

He was talking to them in Korean, so I couldn't understand it but I kinda could figure out roughly what he was saying.

It went on for quite awhile before he spoke in english.

"So, to translate for all of my international Army, I was saying how my life has changed. A lot. I have found the love of my life. And with that, well, let me just show you all."

He motioned for me to come on stage. Jiwoo held my arm and basically dragged me out on stage. Many fans were yelling Jiwoos name.

Once we reached Yoongi, he held out his hand which I gladly took. Jiwoo bowed and walked over to her brother.

There I stood, center stage, next to the love of my life in front of thousands of fans, holding onto my gigantic belly. Yoongi placed both hands on my belly then held the mic up to his lips.

"As you can tell, we are pregnant. Six months to be exact. And this amazing woman right here is carrying not just one baby. That's right, we are having twins! I'm going to be a father to a son and a daughter!"

The stadium was quiet at first. Then suddenly, huge cheers erupted throughout the stadium. They were all chanting 'Min Yoongi'. Then my name got added into the chant. I faintly heard random yelling of 'We love you Min Angela!'

I felt the tears slip out from my eyes. Yoongi placed his hands on both sides of my cheeks. "I love you,jagi. Forever." Then he kissed me.

The guys whooped and cheered, soon coming over for a group hug. "I need my girl!" I yelled to Jiwoo. She quickly bounded over, hugging me tightly.

It was in this moment that I knew, this is what I wanted for my life.