Chapter 17

Coming into my seventh month of pregnancy was becoming hard. My belly was beyond huge. Yoongi as well as the other guys constantly had to help me get up off the couch, out of the tub, off of the chairs. My feet were ballooning up. Jiwoo had to ask coworkers where she could buy me maternity clothes that would actually fit since I've gotten huge.

The prenatal appointments have gone great. The babies were getting big now, and their development was coming along perfectly.

But the pregnancy cravings were getting ridiculous. I owed Yoongi and the guys a lot. They were always accommodating my weird ass cravings, whether it had been making my weird requests or buying fast food.

To say that Yoongi has been beyond overprotective is an understatement. I couldn't go anywhere alone. I wasn't allowed to lift anything. Even packing for this trip to Daegu to see his family he over packed everything 'just in case'.

Now when I got in a car I had to have the seat pushed all the way back just to even accommodate my belly.

Yoongi started giggling from the driver side. "What's so funny?" I asked. He shook his head. "Its so fucking cute seeing your belly. I mean, my babies are growing in there."

I groaned and leaned my head back. "You find it cute. I can't wait until these two make their appearance. I feel so huge and ugly."

When we were stopped at a stop light, he looked over at me. He placed his hand on my thigh. "Don't say that. To me, you are the most amazing, beautiful, attractive woman I have ever laid my eyes on. You're doing something none of us guys could even fathom. That makes you all the more beautiful."

I smiled, leaning over to tenderly kiss him. "You've been so great to me" I replied, holding his hand as he began driving again.

《《☆》》

Once we arrived at his parents, the two of them along with his brother was quick to come out and greet us. Yoongi had to once again pull me up out of the car seat.

"Awww theres my daughter-in-law and babies" Mama Min said, coming over andngently pressing her hands on my belly. Instantly the two jellybeans began kicking.

Her face turned into delightful shock. "Oh. They're kicking!"

Soon, Papa Min and Geumjae came rushing over as well, placing their hands on my belly too.

The babies felt like they were doing somersaults.

With every kick I flinched. They sure loved to kick my bladder.

"I don't want to rip apart this happy moment but they love to kick mommy's bladder. May I use the restroom?" I asked.

"Of course dear. Let me lead you" Papa Min said. He looped my arm and slowly led me into the house, carefully up the stairs, and to the restroom. I thanked him and tried bowing which earned a chuckle from him. "Oh sweetheart it's ok. I know you are thankful. No need to bow."

After finishing my business, I opened the door to ses Geumjae. I looked at him confused. "Yoongi is helping Eomma in the kitchen with dinner. He insisted I escort you so you wouldn't fall down the stairs."

I giggled as Geumjae repeated what his father had done and looped our arms. He chuckled watching as I had to waddle down the stairs.

We walked into the kitchen to see Yoongi and Mama Min bustling around the kitchen cooking. Geumjae helped me sit down in a chair then walked over to his mom and brother.

"Need any help?" I watch him ask his family. "Cut the veggies" his mom said without looking up.

I suppressed a giggle at watching the Mins interactions with each other. It made me start wondering if my kids would be like this with Yoongi and I.