Chapter 19

The next morning after breakfast, Jiwoo helped with my hair, makeup, and putting my dress on. Mama Min had left to the house already to get it set up.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "You ok sugar?" Jiwoo asked. I nodded my head. "Just nervous. That's all."

She smiled, patting my back. "You're going to be fine. Yoongi loves you" she said. I nodded.

We headed to her car. Climbing in, with Jiwoos help of course, and drove to the house.

Everyone was already outside in the garden. Jiwoo texted her brother to let him know we had arrived.

Within minutes the back door slide open, letting in Namjoon and Jin. Jin would be walking Jiwoo down the aisle and Namjoon would be walking me down the aisle. Both were wearing white collared shirts and blacks pants with red ties.

"You ready?" Jin asked Jiwoo. She nodded. "See ya soon babe."

After they walked out the back door, Namjoon looked at me smiling. "Well, you ready to become Mrs. Min?" He asked.

"I think so" I replied, rubbing my belly. He smiled, holding my belly. "Let's get these jellybeans their Eomma and Appa eloped huh?"

I smiled, nodding my head.

Namjoon led me out the doors. Yoongi was standing at the end of the aisle with Jin. Geumjae at the center, waiting to officiate the marriage. Jiwoo was on the other side standing, smiling. The boys along with Mama Min and Papa Min sat on both sides.

Yoongi was smiling as he looked at me walking with Namjoon.

"Take care of her. Got it?" Namjoon said, taking my hand and placing it into Yoongis. Yoongi nodded.

《《☆》》

The wedding went off quickly. We exchanged vows, said our 'I do', and headed back inside for the reception.

The reception wasn't anything too big. Just some catering and a cake from Geumjae.

I was sitting down at the kitchen table with Yoongi next to me. "After this, I have a surprise for you" he said. "What is is?" I asked. He smirked. "You'll see."

We cut the cake, feeding a piece to each other then ate some food.

Hoseok played some music through his speakers in the living room.

Everyone was having fun. Once the clock struck 7, we decided to call it a night.

"You stay right there" yoongi instructed.

I was confused as he disappeared upstairs. Mama Min and Papa Min came over, pulling me into a hug. "Enjoy your surprise my dear. We will see you later."

Yoongi returned a few minutes later with two luggage bags. "What's this about?" I asked. He gave me a gummy smile. "Well, I didn't want to go far since your so far along in your pregnancy. So I booked us a three day stay in Busan. Jimin suggested one that is right by the ocean."

I smiled, kissing him. "Did I marry a genius?" He nodded, trying to wrap his arms around my waist. It was hard with this wrecking ball of a belly."

《《☆》》

We stepped off the airplane an hour later, looking at the beautiful city. Yoongi opted to fly since it only took an hour compared to five if we drove.

The hotel was nestled right on the ocean, and I was even more impressed that our bedroom room looked out at the ocean.

As we got settled in, Yoongi helped me put away our clothes. "Wow babe, look. The hotel gave us chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling grape juice" I said, holding up said items. Yoongi chuckled. "That's because I told them ahead of time you're pregnant so they changed out the champagne instead."

He grabbed two glasses, pouring us each one. "To us" he said, clinking our glasses together. "To us" I repeated, smiling and drinking the sparkling grape juice.

Yoongi took our empty glasses, setting them on the bedside table. "So, Mrs. Min. How tired are you?" He asked with a smirk. I knew were this was going.

"Well, if you unzip my purple plaid pouch, theres something in there for you."

He hurried up, running to my bag and unzipping it. Yoongi let out a low whistle, pulling out the contents. He twirled the fuzzy black hand cuffs on his finger as he held up the lingerie.

"So, uh, why don't you try this on for daddy hmm? Then we can really have some fun."

I wobbled up, grabbing the lingerie from his hands before disappearing into the bathroom.

It took me a little longer than expected to put the set on, but I did it. I also had to catch my breath while sitting on the side of the bathtub.

I walked back out to see Yoongi sitting on the bed. He looked up, locking eyes with me and licking his lips.

"Well, look at my sexy wife" he purred, walking over to me and placing his hands on my hips. He pulled me in for a kiss. It was passionate at first. But soon it turned heated when he explored my mouth with his tongue.

He backed us up to the bed, still swinging the cuffs. I gulped as he leaned over me.

Yoongi bent down, touching my belly. "I'm sorry my little jellybeans, but Appa is about to show Eomma just how much he loves her. Take a nap and ignore everything that is about to happen."

I just started laughing.

His gaze turned up to mine. A mischievous smirk played on his lips.

"Well well, looks like someone is about to be handcuffed for being naughty."

《《☆》》

The next morning, or should I say afternoon, we took a shower together and ordered some room service. Once we ate all of it, we decided to explore Busan.

The first spot we went to was a small shopping strip. We found this cute baby boutique to go into.

As the two of us were looking through the clothes, Yoongi randomly stopped and looked up at me. "Everything ok Yoongs?" I asked. "We didn't even pick out names yet."

I chuckled. "Babe it's ok. We will when we get back home. Jimin bought me a book of baby names awhile ago."

The next spot, well spots, we went to were various museums. My history loving self was so ecstatic about it.

Then we finished the day by spending it at the beach. We sat on a blanket, cuddling and watching the sunset.