Chapter 4

I woke up, once again startled at my surroundings. I sighed, putting my head on my hand. I guess I thought if I fell asleep that somehow I'd end up back in 2016.

Feeling my heart weighing heavy, I once again grabbed some clothes to shower. It was nice having the hot water try and relax my stress away.

Sure, these guys are very friendly and sweet. But I just wanted to get back home. Everything happening is seeming like something out of the twilight movies. (Not the sparkly vampires but the OG twilight series)

Heading into the kitchen I see that everyone is up. "Good morning sunshine!" Taehyung chirpped. "Morning" I replied. His attitude made this a little easier.

"We have to go to work today but we insist that you tag along. I'm not comfortable leaving you alone considering all that has happened. You can stay with Yoongi in his studio, or any of us. Basically the floor we will be on is ours anyway" Namjoon said. I nodded. Yoongi put a bowl of fruit in front of me with a glass of orange juice. "Eat up. You need it."

《《☆》》

When we arrived at Big Hit, I felt so overwhelmed that I made sure to stick close to the guys. All eight of us piled into an elevator that took us to the seventh floor.

When we stepped out, everyone went in different directions. I stayed close to Yoongi.

We walked down a deserted corridor that was aligned with tons of figurines. "These are all Namjoons. See, us rap line, Hoseok Namjoon and I, all have our studios down this section" he said. I nodded in understanding.

We stopped suddenly, which made me literally run into Yoongi since I wasn't paying attention. He held my hips to make sure I didn't fall. "You always get distracted by his figurines" he said with a laugh.

My face grew red with his hand placement. I mean, sure hes a very attractive guy and somehow we are dating, but hes still somewhat of a stranger to me.

He didn't notice my red face as he turned to unlock a door that said 'genius lab'.

I followed him in, looking at my surroundings. This studio definitely screamed Yoongi. There was the Yankee Candles everywhere that he liked, basketball jerseys, some awards.

"Make yourself comfortable. In the bottom drawer of my desk is some things you leave here to keep occupied while I'm busy."

He took a seat at the desk, starting up his computer. I pulled open the drawer he was talking about. Inside was various books, crafting supplies, and notebooks. I grabbed one of the books and shut the door.

Upon standing up, I saw a photo on his desk that caught my eye. It was him and I at a park that looked strangely familiar.

"This was from our first date. After we went to eat we decided to walk around the park not far from the restaurant" he softly said.

Then I noticed a few other photos on his desk. He was smiling as he showed me each one. "This one is when I finally got to see you in your home town for the first time. Very small town. And this one is when the guys met you for the first time. Finally, this is us with my brother when you met him for the first time."

I smiled. We look so happy. It felt real. And in his eyes it is real. "Are we happy with each other?" I asked. He turned to face me, holding my hand. "We are deeply in love. Which is why this has been hard" he said, his head hanging a bit. I felt the sadness radiating off of him.

So I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him tightly to my chest. His head was nestled on my chest, arms wrapped around my waist. "I know I'm hurting you. And I'm so, so sorry for that. I really wish I knew what was going on. You seem to love me so much."

He stayed still as I petted his head. "If it means anything, I'm glad it's you. I may not remember anything but the patience and love you have given me throughout this further proves how much you're willing to stay by my side no matter what. And that you haven't given up on me."

He looked up at me, smiling. "Of course I would never give up on you. On us. I love you, with every last drop of blood in my body I am so in love with you."

Rather than feeling weird about it, I felt happy. From knowing about him via the band, I knew he wasn't someone who showed emotions easily. And while I'm just as confused as ever as to how I managed to be with a member of my favorite band, I vowed I'd somehow make things work.

《《☆》》

It was very fun being with Yoongi in his element. The whole time we were in the studio, he was very focused on his work but would stop every now and again to smile at me or hold my hand. It was such a small yet sweet gesture.

When the guys were done for the day, Yoongi wanted to walk with me instead of being in the overcrowded vehicles. "I also want to show you something" he added.

The two of us stopped for a drink. before we continued on down a nature path. The sun was setting in the distance, casting an orange light on everything.

"Not much further" Yoongi said. I noticed we started following a rather large waterway. "What's this called?" I asked, pointing to said body of water. "Han River. Very famous in Seoul" Yoongi responded.

After walking a total of about thirty minutes, we reached the side of a bridge. "It don't look like much now, but just wait" Yoongi said.

We waited and waited. Nothing happened.

But then, when the sun completely went down, my jaw dropped.

(Photo ©️ pinterest)

"Oh my" I whispered. Yoongi kept stealing glances of my, a huge smile plastered to his face. I also noticed how he kept glancing at my hand. I giggled, holding out my hand to him. "Go ahead, hold it, I know you want to."

A huge gummy smile was plastered on his face as he entwined his veiny hand into mine.

"I figured you'd love to see this place. You did, once before" he whispered the last part.

I nuzzled into his chest. We just stayed there in silence, holding each other. Part of me was terrified, still not knowing what was going on. The other part of me somehow felt safe with Yoongi.