041

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"you two listen to nagi-san and urarume-san while we're gone okay?", kiyo instructed, to which the two had nodded as they waved kiyo, satoru, and sukuna goodbye.

"MAKE SURE YOU PROTECT MAMA!!", nozomi yelled, specifically to sukuna.

the demon king scoffed.

"she can do fine just by herself", the male muttered, mounting onto the carriage with the two gojōs as they headed towards the palace, requesting an audience with the shogunate.

"so who's the shogun in this period?", sukuna asked, never having to have cared about the ruler of japan since he self proclaimed himself as the god of this land.

"the ashikaga family, specifically ashikaga yoshimasa", satoru knowingly answered.

"don't know who the hell that is but okay", sukuna yawned.

"he's a respectable shogunate, so don't speak so vulgarly in front of him", kiyo instructed.

"and please don't threaten the people that'll be there", kiyo reminded.

"I won't if they don't do anything to make me want to threaten them", sukuna stated, to which kiyo had given the male a warning look, making sukuna roll his eyes.

"okay fine", the yōkai muttered, to which kiyo had smiled as she gently squeezed sukuna's hand.

"oh wow. I sure am feeling the love", satoru casually uttered, making kiyo pinch her brother's cheek.

"why don't you just ask utahime out already?", kiyo teased, to which satoru had let out an offended gasp.

"excuse you! you know my type are girls that are nice", satoru smiled.

"utahime is nice", kiyo said.

satoru deadpanned.

"talk to me when you stop spouting lies".

kiyo started chuckling meanwhile the carriage had stopped, which meant that the three had arrived at their destination.

many eunuchs greeted the three as they led them to the main hall, where the shogunate sat at the front of the room, with his daimyos on either side of him.

"greetings, your majesty", the gojōs bowed as sukuna just stood there, crossing his arms.

"sukuna, you dare—"