Training

A/N: Damn things were simpler in season 1... So I'm gonna repeat what I once said in the beginning of this story "+ some things might not be from aot so yeah if you don't wanna read it anymore its fine."

Since AOT goes crazy I decided that I will be skipping SOME episodes (I think I won't be skipping s1 episodes). The focus here is the "ship". So yea like I said I'll add stuff that probably never happened in the anime (and/or Manga) AND later on in the story if we make it to s4 I will not be explaining anything about what happens/happened in the episodes (It's too much PLS T-T).

-

You guys trained some more and ran in the rain and practiced again with the titans, you heard Armin being yelled at for being behind and you looked back to see Reiner helping Armin out which made you smile. You continued running making sure you kept going at the same pace and not slowing down but then you heard some footsteps getting louder. You turned around and saw Armin dash past you which made you furrow your eyebrows and you held your breath and ran faster to catch up to him. You couldn't help but be competitive when it came to training. "Armin! What a surprise~" You let out a breathy chuckle "I won't slow you guys down anymore!" Armin said with a serious face which made you awe.

When you guys arrived at the fake titans you heard Jean and Connie talking and made your way there and spotted Sasha about to slash the titans fake nape, you don't know how you managed to pass her but you did and sliced the nape perfectly or even deeper than you are supposed to... You turned over casually smirking at them and left them wide-eyed. You continued to slash the fake titans and ended up meeting with Eren and Mikasa, Mikasa cut the nape perfectly and you tried to hold in your chuckle as Eren grunted because his slice wasn't deep enough sooo you took advantage of that and while he stared at his failed slice you went ahead and sliced again deeper than anyone can and he gritted his teeth. As you continued to let out all your anger on the fake titans the rest watched you with concerned eyes but Jean was only cheering you on more. "Y/n are you sure you're alright?" you turned around to the voice that made you feel safe and an automatic smile appeared "Yeah, I'm alright Armin." he nodded at you.

When you guys arrived back you rushed to go shower and headed to the cafeteria as the rest were there "Look who's here! The one and only that can cut deep in the fake titans nape!" you stared at Jean who stood up and headed to you and patted your head "Yeah..." you made your lips in a straight line as you walked over to your friends as he followed behind? You sat down next to Armin but Jean sat next to you making you and Armin be closer. "What are you doing here horse face?" Eren spat out "Shut up suicidal maniac I'm here because Y/N invited me" Jean said as Eren rolled his eyes "I just saw you following her" Mikasa said bluntly.

You looked at Armin from the corner of your eye and you tried stopping a smile from appearing on your face but once his eyes met yours you gave up and smiled widely "What's up with you guys?" Eren raised his eyebrow and his words made the attention go to you and Armin. "N-nothing..." Armin said as he quickly stuffed his face with food "What do you mean?" you asked and tilted your head to the side "I don't know... you just smiled at him" he shrugged his shoulders "I can smile at you too" you said and gave him a kind, cute, and fake smile and you saw how his cheeks became red.

"Wow! You made Eren Jaegar blush!" Jean chuckled and teased him as you noticed Armin slow down his eating "Smile at me too!?" Jean poked your cheek and since you knew that if you didn't he'd bother you for the rest of the week you once again gave him the sweet fake smile and he also blushed. Eren and Jean continued teasing and insulting each other as you got a horrible feeling and turned around to see Mikasa just staring at you which made you raise your eyebrow and she just continued staring at you so you gave her a quick glare and continued eating. 

Once you finished you excitedly turned to Armin and whispered "Armin! Let's go to the library" he finished eating quickly and stood up "Alright Jean excuse me" you said since the table was like a booth so you had to move past Jean and for some reason he didn't stand up he just leaned more back for space. When you tried getting out you tripped on someone's leg and fell on Jeans' lap and he held onto your hips "Woah~ be careful Y/N" Jean chuckled and you felt hands on your arms that pulled you from Jeans grip "Yeah, Be Careful Y/N" it was Eren.

You noticed Armin having an awkward facial expression so you softly held his wrist and helped him out "We're going to the library bye!" you waved excitedly and Armin smiled at you and you guys jogged to the library happily. "Show me the books that talk about the ocean!" You made your voice go in a higher pitch which made Armin blush "R-really? You really want to see them?" Armin looked at you excitedly and you nodded. He held your hand as he quickly grabbed a book and began explaining everything and at the end, you were left wide-eyed "So all of that is outside the walls!?" You shook at his shoulders "Yes!" you smiled amazed at the information that just entered your brain "Let's look at the ocean together." you turned to Armin whose eyes sparkled and he nodded. 

You quickly kissed his cheek making him shocked and blush "Cute~" You squished his cheeks as he turned red "Ahem" You both looked up and you quickly took your hands off him "What's going on...?" Eren asked "Nothing...Armin just had like a bug on his face and I was looking for it...!" you explained awkwardly "Uhm alright..." Eren looked away "Has Armin told you about everything outside the walls?" he asked and you nodded excitedly "Yes! Oceans! Deserts! There could be more people outside the walls! Maybe even freedom!" you said "Wow, you sounded just like Armin" Eren chuckled and you felt your cheeks heat up. "We should go rest... Tonight we graduate and choose what to join" We both nodded and left the library.

"Bye!" you waved at Armin and Eren as you entered your room and changed into your pajamas, once you finished you were ready to get into bed but a knock at the door stopped you from being able to rest. You opened the door and it was Eren...? "Hey..." he said as you stood there awkwardly "Hi?" you responded "What are you choosing?" He asked "Scout Regiment of course." You said as you opened the door wider since you felt bad making him stand outside your door and it was cold outside.

He slowly entered and you sat down on your bed as he followed "Ah~ Suicidal maniac too?" he chuckled and you just nodded "I guess..." "I promised myself to kill all of them. I despise them." Eren gritted his teeth and you stared at him concerned "Me too..." You sighed "You understand me?" He asked "Yes of course" you replied "I- I...I saw how a titan ate my mother right in front of me..." he said quietly and your eyes widened "O-oh" you patted his back as he started to tear up "I- I also saw a titan eat a loved one..." you spoke out trying not to cry "It's horrible...That's why I'm here...I want to kill them all" he said with an angry tone "Let's finish them off together" You smirked and he smiled "We'll make them pay" Eren leaned in and put his forehead together with yours and you stared into his turquoise eyes "Yes." you said as you smiled and there was a deeper blush on his cheeks again "Well, I'll leave now... rest well!" Eren stood up and you opened the door "See you later!" once you saw him leave you locked your door and threw yourself on the bed.

You struggled a little to fall asleep since you were excited to be part of the scouts "I'll avenge you Grandpa... I promised you I would and I will no matter what... I still have the image of the titan in my mind and once I see it I'll make it scream in pain" you whispered out while looking up to the ceiling and making an X on your heart and after a while you fell asleep.

A/N: 1.5K words and we backk. We continuing this story :3