Convince

"I'll kill them all" Eren finally spoke up as he had a type of drunk expression and you saw Armin's eyes widen "Eren?" Armin said as you turned over to Mikasa since Eren finally noticed where you were "Eren!" Mikasa gasped "Eren! Can you understand what I'm saying!? Tell me everything you know, I'm sure they'll understand!" Armin cried out and you rushed to them, stopping Armin from shaking Eren's shoulders. 

"You heard that? He said "He'll kill them all" "He's going to devour us." You glared at the person who said that. You guys had gone back down the wall and were now surrounded by Garrisons that had their blades pointed towards you guys, Mikasa had her blade pointed toward them and you were too but now you were crouched down with Armin and Eren since Armin seemed to be making Eren nervous and confused as he was shaking him roughly.

 "Trainee Jaegar! As well as trainees Ackerman, Arlert, and L/n. What you're doing right now is an act of treason. We may decide to kill you on the spot!" Kitz the Captain of the Garrisons yelled out "Eh?" Eren's turquoise eyes were filled with shock and you slightly patted his back to maybe calm him down "If you attempt to lie to us or make a single move, we will fire an H.E. projectile at you. Now answer me! What are you?! Are you a man? Or a titan?!" Kitz yelled once again and Armin gritted his teeth as his hand stayed on Eren's shoulder nervously "I don't understand the question!" Eren yelled back and you moved your body closer to Eren in a type of hug position and he went slightly stiff "Monster! Try that again and I'll blow you to pieces! Show your true form." Kitz threatened and you furrowed your eyebrows in disbelief 

"True form?" Eren questioned and you sighed loudly "Most saw you as you emerged from within a titan! We can't waste more time on you troops! I will fire the HE projectile at you without hesitation!" His panicked form yelled and the rest began agreeing with him. You ruffled Eren's hair and he looked at you with his big eyes and you felt Armin's eyes on you also as you made your way towards Mikasa and stood next to her, your facial expression quickly changed and was similar to Mikasa's.

"I'm well known for cutting deeply at the nape of a titan and a titans skin is thicker than ours. It's my specialty cutting through the flesh." You walked around moving your head to the side "If anyone would want to experience how it feels then get near us and I will demonstrate" You took out your blades and placed them near your face and you stared at it, a crazy smile on your face and Mikasa walked toward you "I am also an expert at cutting through the flesh and I could also demonstrate" She glared at everyone and you saw a member of the garrison walk up to the captain "Sir, Y/n, and Mikasa were at the rear guard with us. Mikasa is worth hundreds of other soldiers and Y/n also. Their loss would be a critical blow to humanity."

"Y/N! Mikasa! Armin! What's going on here?" Eren yelled to you guys and you heard someone stand up "Y/N! Mikasa! You can't fight another human! Where could we run within these walls?!" Armin yelled out to you both "It doesn't matter who I must fight. I won't let anyone kill Eren. I don't need any other reason" Mikasa responded and you nodded your head at her words.

"Let's talk this through! No one knows what's going on, so they're ruled by fear!" Armin yelled out and you sighed and you noticed Eren staring at his own arm "We don't know what's going on either Armin. Eren just came out of a titan but we're not trying to kill him...!" You slightly raised your voice, quite nervous about the whole situation."I'll ask you once more! What are you!?" Kitz yelled and you looked at Kitz then you turned over at Eren as the rest turned to him too. "A Human!" Eren yelled out and everyone stayed quiet for a moment "I see... Then don't hate me for this. No one can prove that they are not the devil." Kitz began raising his hand and you held your breath as your eyes widened.

You quickly turned and ran towards them at the same time as Mikasa "Eren! Armin! We're going up the wall!" Mikasa grabbed Eren and you pointed your gear towards the wall and grabbed Armin's arm but stopped in confusion as you saw Eren escape Mikasa's grip and head towards you and Armin. Eren dragged Mikasa by the arm and held her and with his other arm he pulled you by the waist close to him, since you had a hold of Armin's arm he also joined in the little circle. You watched as he moved his hand to his mouth and bit into it.