Friends...?

Once you were done reading your book you stood up and put it back on its shelf and walked out of the library heading to your room. You opened the door and you flopped on your bed, you were a bookworm too so you loved to read books when you were small with your Grandfather. He would always read you bedtime stories and you especially liked horror stories! those types of books were your favorite! You then were falling asleep thinking about how Armin was staring at you and how he got a hint of red across his cheeks How Cute~ 'WtF?? What are you thinking!?' You thought to yourself as you drifted to sleep.

-Next day-

You woke up and stretched as you got up and headed to the bathroom and you turned on the shower, stripped down your clothes, and entered. You scrubbed your body and hair once you were done you turned off the water and wrapped a towel around your body and one on your hair and you got out of the bathroom. You dried yourself up and put on your clean uniform and your boots on and headed out.

You were walking towards the cafeteria when you felt a hand on your shoulder and you quickly turned around to face Jean with a smirk on his face "Did I scare ya?" He asked chuckling "No, you Dimwit, why are you even talking to me?" you asked "Just... I want us to become friends y'know forget what happened and start over" he said "ok~?" You responded "Nice! Well Uh I'm Jean Kirschtein" He bowed "Y/n L/n..." You responded "Friends?" he asked smiling "Friends..." You replied back in a weird tone.

He put his arm around your shoulder as you both entered the cafeteria, you saw the people there staring at you awkwardly... I mean you both were just fighting each other yesterday and now you guys are walking together closely...? He looked down at you and smiled but you didn't smile back since you Never smiled or smirked.

You grabbed your food and started heading to a table as you saw Eren waving at you to sit next to them (Armin&Mikasa+Eren) You walked there awkwardly and sat next in the space open next to Mikasa. You were eating comfortably until you felt a pat on your head and looked up to see Jean passing by you smirking at you while he was heading to a different table. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were staring at you weirdly.

 "Is He your Friend now or something?" Eren asked as the three stared at you curiously "I-I Guess so..." You responded "What do you mean 'You guess so'?" Mikasa added "I mean he came up to me while I was walking here and he said to forget what happened and if we could be friends" You mumbled quietly.

"So you accepted his friendship?" Eren asked with a weird look on his face "I mean yeah... I've never had  a friend..." You responded back as you were about to stand up but you felt a grip on your wrist, it was Mikasa "We're your friends too right?" She asked as she looked at Eren and Armin "Yeah of course!" Armin said and Eren nodded with an ear-to-ear smile. Your vision started to get blurry... were you Crying? You sat back down and cried, cried of happiness that you haven't felt in some years. You felt arms around you and you looked up to see Mikasa, Eren, and Armin hugging you tightly and you felt some arms leave you but you held onto the ones that you felt safe in. Those arms hugged you with care, you pulled away slowly to see that you were hugging Armin... You saw what you had seen yesterday at the library, a hint of red went across his cheeks and he smiled nervously.

Then someone pushed him away "Ayyeee who made Y/n cry!?" It was Jean "Nobody did Jean" You responded to him from your seat, he knelt down and pulled your chin up to make sure you were looking at him in his chocolatey eyes "You sure?" He asked his eyes looked like he was worried?  "I'm sure Kirschtein" you responded as he bit his lip "Alright then," he said as he stood up and left back to his table. You looked back to see Eren helping Armin up and Mikasa looking annoyed. "You ok Armin?" You asked and he nodded, "Well I'm going to the library," You and Armin said at the same time and his cheeks were pink and you felt yours heat up "Why don't you both go together" Mikasa requested. You walked away as Armin followed behind you, you stopped and waited for him to catch up. You both made it to the library awkwardly and you went to the horror section as he went to the adventure section, you both came back and sat at a table.