Plan

"The titan isn't interested in us! If we can use it we can escape!" Connie grinned and everyone's eyes widened "A titan helping us? That sounds like a dream-" Jean began speaking but you cut him off "It isn't a dream. I don't know and don't care if it's an Aberrant or whatever but we need it to stay here and to keep fighting. That is our most realistic chance for survival." you said as the titans' roar was heard.

"Don't worry. It's stronger than an average titan, as long as it's out there fighting it won't destroy the building" Connie added. Everyone headed inside the building and you tried to reach out for Armin's hand but Mikasa walked in and got Armin's attention "How much do you know about that titan?" Reiner asked Connie as you sat beside him "We can worry about that once we get out" Connie responded and both of you nodded in agreement. Your attention went to Jean who walked in with the Military police guns "Will these rifles actually be of any use against the titans?" Jean eyed the rifle and for some reason, you felt bad for him.

You walked to Jean, patted his shoulder, gave him a genuine smile, and a hint of red spread across his cheeks and you felt eyes on you both, you turned around and saw Armin looking away quickly. Your eyebrows raised in surprise "I-I think they're a lot better than nothing." He spoke up and everyone sat around him and you tried sitting next to him but Mikasa and another teammate beat you to it so, you sat next to Jean and everyone listened closely to Armin "If there are only seven three to four meter class titans in the supply room, even this may be enough firepower to blind them all at once. First, we'll use the lift to lower a large number of people through the central ceiling and they will fire in the faces of the titans in unison to blind them. Then we will strike at the blinded titans. In this plan, all of our lives will depend on this one strike. We must kill them all in one strike" Everyone looked at Armin slightly nervous.

 "Well...It sounds pretty easy" You spoke up and stood up and the rest looked at you nervously "It won't be once we're there," Mikasa said "We just have to give it all we got.  When we finish we'll realize how easy it was" you grinned as she glared at you "The lift's ready! and the guns too!" a voice yelled and everyone stood up "We'll talk later" Mikasa patted Armin's shoulder and walked away and you gritted your teeth 'Why am I feeling like this?' you tried to ignore your thoughts and focus on the situation.

"But can we kill the titans without our gear?" Connie asked as he looked worried "Of course we can. The target is easy" You smirked and Reiner put his arm on your shoulder "Y/N's right. Since they're only three to four meter titans it will be easy" Reiner chuckled "Are you sure?" Jean added "Or we can stick our blades up their asses it's also a weak spot." Reiner said in a serious tone and everyone looked in disbelief "What really!?" "I'm barely finding out about this" You tried not to laugh out loud as Reiner smirked at you and you had to cover your mouth. 

Everyone went into their positions and from above you watched the rest go down the lift and point their guns at the titans. You breathed slowly to concentrate and focus as your eyes spotted Armin's wide ones "FIRE!" once you saw the titans were blinded you rushed and jumped high and cut deeply into the nape. You noticed Connie and Sasha were in danger and before Mikasa could help, you beat her to it and cut the titans nape and Annie cut another "Y/N!!! YOU SAVED MEEEEE!" Sasha cried out and ran to you and kneeled in front of you "Are you alright?" You asked, a concerned look on your face "Yes, thanks to you!" Sasha had tears streaming down her cheeks "Then stand up" Mikasa's voice was heard and you raised an eyebrow at her "She's in shock let her be." you said and helped Sasha up.

"There's no time for that" Mikasa responded and you rolled her eyes at her "We got them all! Begin the resupply!" everyone started walking away and Sasha clung to you. You were walking up to Armin but then turned back around when you saw he was with Mikasa and you went with Jean who sat next to Marco "Finally we'll be able to leave" Jean sighed and you chuckled "Is Sasha still crying because you saved her ass?" Jean asked and you chuckled "I think so... It's no big deal though." You said as they both chuckled "You ready!? Let's go out!" You grabbed Jean and Marco's hand and rushed outside and then used your gear. You three smiled widely but your smile faded when you turned back and you went back in the opposite direction.

 Mikasa appeared next to you then Armin "That titan..." You mumbled out and stared in disbelief at other titans eating the one who was fighting all of them "Cannibalism? Can it not regenerate?" Armin stared along with us "If it gets eaten we won't learn anything about it. Let's try to keep it alive." Reiner, Annie, Bertholdt, and Jean joined in "Are you crazy Reiner!? Let's just leave already!" Jean yelled nervously "What if it might be able to help us? It could be a greater weapon" You crossed your arms and you felt Armin staring at you.

Your attention went to Armin when you heard him gasp "That's the titan that ate Thomas..." Armin stuttered and you walked beside him, the titan that was being eaten threw the rest off him and ran to the one that ate Thomas and bit at its nape "I-it doesn't need help-" Jean spoke up. The titan collapsed and you for some reason felt sympathy for it... You wanted to help it but you didn't know why since you hated them all with a passion "Alright that's it let's go." Jean said and you were about to follow him but instead, you were the first to go down to it. 

You saw someone on the nape and you immediately recognized who it was. You rushed down with tears in your eyes as you ran quickly and gave him a hug, your hand went down his chest to feel his heartbeat and you smiled. You continued hugging him until you began crying loudly and Mikasa then joined...but you all had to move to the wall.

Jean helped with Eren and once you all made it to the top you basically hogged him and hugged him and then Armin held Eren's hand and finally began crying, you guessed it barely had hit him.  Armin hugged both of you tightly and then Mikasa joined and although you personally didn't have a good relationship with her you hugged her back and she cried with all of you. Armin held your hand softly, rubbed his thumb against your hand, and cuddled close to you as you cuddled Mikasa and Eren. The fact that part of his attention was on you made you soft and feel butterflies in your stomach and thinking back that Eren was the titan that saved you made you smile.