Mission(2)

A/N: 100 Votes and 3.1K Reads!! Thank you all so muchhhhh!TT

Mikasa thankfully managed to get out of the way but Eren threw another punch and she dodged it. You used your gear and faced Eren's titan "Eren! Don't you know who she is!? It's Mikasa! Your Family! You need to use the boulder to seal the hole!" you yelled at him and he just stared at you. He just looked into your eyes for a while and you smiled at him and you noticed he unclenched his fist. You sighed and backed up but you noticed he looked over to Mikasa "Eren! You're human and I'm your family just like y/n said!" Mikasa yelled and faced Eren. 

You jumped back "Move Mikasa!" you yelled at her and once again Eren threw a punch in her direction but ended up punching himself in the face. "He's just like any stupid titan!" Mitabi said "Eren!" Mikasa yelled. "Two titans are heading this way!" someone yelled "Ian we have to retreat! Look at him there's no way that hole is getting sealed." Mitabi told Ian "We have no choice but to leave him here." Rico said and Mikasa and you turned and glared at them and the three looked intimidated.

"Hey, what's wrong!? Give the order! Ian, it wasn't your fault. It was worth trying and we tried our best. Come on! Our squad will climb the walls." Mitabi said and began walking away. Mikasa was about to attack him with you following behind her but Ian stopped her "Wait...Wait....Calm down Ackerman and L/n. Rico, your squad will handle the 12-meter titan behind us. Mitabi's squad and mine will take the two in front." Ian said "What?!" Rico looked shocked "I'm the one they left in charge. Shut up and follow your orders! We can't leave Jaeger defenseless." Ian began explaining a new plan "I'm changing the plan. We protect Jaeger from the titans until we can retrieve him. He's still valuable as one of humanity's last hopes. We cannot just abandon him like this. We can be replaced but he can't be." Ian said and you all turned to look at Eren's titan on the ground. "There has already been many lives taken away! You're saying we should bring him back, so that can happen again!?" Rico was angry "That's right. We must try no matter how many lives are taken away!" Ian said.

Rico and Ian began arguing about the plan and you stood next to Mikasa watching them both. Once Ian was able to somehow convince Rico he looked at you both over his shoulder and nodded. "Let's go. Our target will be the two in the front." Mitabi said and Ian nodded. "Thank you, Captain Ian," Mikasa said and you both stood next to him "Ackerman, there's no need to thank me. I was terrified because there was no telling what you'd both do. You two do as you like just as in the original plan." Ian said "Yes sir." You both replied, "Thank you." You also said "No need. You have to protect your boyfriend." Ian smiled at you and your eyes widened "O-oh... He's just a friend..." You felt your cheeks heat up and you unconsciously had a sheepish smile on your face and you felt Mikasa's intense gaze on you "They're closer..." You pointed at Mikasa and she immediately blushed "We're family.." she mumbled... Ian ran to catch up to Mitabi.

You turned to look at Eren and noticed he wasn't regenerating and you guessed Mikasa did too since she looked concerned. Mikasa went to help Ian with the titans while you always killed titans that were near Eren. You noticed a 13-meter titan crawling above a house making its way to Eren and you ran towards it, you jumped up and then hooked onto its nape. Your eyes widened when you noticed another hook on its nape and it was Mikasa that was also aiming for the same titan and she was about to crash into you. 

You used all your core strength and did a flip in the air as Mikasa unhooked herself from the titan and landed on a house. You balanced again quickly and sliced the titans nape easily. You rolled onto a house and managed to hold onto the edge of the roof and you helped yourself on "Sorry Mikasa I didn't see you..."You said and she nodded. "Y/N! Mikasa! What happened to the plan!?" You turned to see Armin standing on Eren's shoulders and you were shocked and happy.

"Armin!" You yelled and went down to him "It's dangerous there! You should move back" Mikasa told him "What happened to Eren?" Armin asked "Eren is unable to enact his will through that titan. I spoke to it but it didn't recognize me... There's no point in anyone else trying." Mikasa yelled "It didn't try to attack me though..." you mumbled and Armin furrowed his eyebrows since he wasn't able to hear you. "What about the plan?" Armin yelled back "It failed. Everyone's fighting because we can't leave Eren. But there are too many titans! We can get wiped out quickly." Mikasa responded. Armin turned around and stared at Eren's titan and you walked closer to him and held his hand.